Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/25 - 03/03 THE BIG DAWG IS BACK

KawadaSmile

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus Ric's birthday, and maybe the Rock (he's in town, has a WWE related movie to promote, they'd be dumb *not* to have him show up), and I think the Roman segment is going to be interesting to see how they handwave Dean's comments about his illness if they are getting the band back together one last time like they seem to be hinting at. I mean, I'm sure it will just be some variation of "Dean, you so crazy" but one can always hope. 

25 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Also, some big names will be in Flair's birthday celebration:

Hide contents

Shawn Michaels, Ricky Steamboat and Sting, namely

Hide contents

Hope David Flair's there too.

Honestly I've been thinking about this last one all day.

Would pay top dollar for a singles match with Becky tbh, but even seeing those wild eyes on WWE TV would pop me.

I know Roman is making an appearance tonight, and as a cancer survivor I have a lot of empathy and respect for what he has gone through.  They've even supposedly confirmed that he's going to be in the opening segment.  I am somewhat tempted to tune it and check it out...but I find WWE TV so tedious and hard to watch, I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to watch it.  At this point, I find it excruciating to sit through that crap.  Every time I try, I am reminded why I don't watch their TV anymore.

WWE TV is so boring and poorly formatted that WWE could announce that the opening segment on RAW was going to feature the Second Coming of Jesus Christ who has come to deliver us from the end of days, and I'd be all: "Meh. I'll check out the highlights on YouTube." 

Not to mention, if WWE did host the Second Coming, they'd find a way to insert Stephanie somehow, and give the McMahon family credit for the whole thing.

8 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I know Roman is making an appearance tonight, and as a cancer survivor I have a lot of empathy and respect for what he has gone through.  They've even supposedly confirmed that he's going to be in the opening segment.  I am somewhat tempted to tune it and check it out...but I find WWE TV so tedious and hard to watch, I don't know if I'll be able to bring myself to watch it.  At this point, I find it excruciating to sit through that crap.  Every time I try, I am reminded why I don't watch their TV anymore.

WWE TV is so boring and poorly formatted that WWE could announce that the opening segment on RAW was going to feature the Second Coming of Jesus Christ who has come to deliver us from the end of days, and I'd be all: "Meh. I'll check out the highlights on YouTube." 

Not to mention, if WWE did host the Second Coming, they'd find a way to insert Stephanie somehow, and give the McMahon family credit for the whole thing.

It's very rare that I don't just catch the key segments on Youtube these days. Even without the bad formatting etc., the time difference would just make it a huge chore for me.

But Cornette's analysis of Raw the last two weeks has been super interesting imo. He points out lots of little formatting things that seem so obvious and basic that you don't even think about them but are completely upside down in WWE programming.