WWE TV 02/25 - 03/03 THE BIG DAWG IS BACK

KawadaSmile

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, C.S. said:

But Alicia still has a job?

Until we know that's no longer the case, I'm going to call BS on this rumor. 

Firing someone for having a substance abuse problem without trying to send them to rehab first would be a terrible look for the company.

For what it's worth, Dave said on the F4W board that there are about five different versions of the story going around, of which this is one. He also said that most of the talent backed Arn.

What I don't get is the story implies she was obviously impared, doesn't anyone else besides Arn have any responsibility here? Even if he dropped the ball, someone else....hell her opponent...should have been like "yeah she's too fucked up to be out there". 

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

Firing someone for having a substance abuse problem without trying to send them to rehab first would be a terrible look for the company.

True, but:

1. We don't know if it's a substance abuse problem, per se, or if she was just drunk that day.

2. Getting into the ring in that condition is partly on her. I don't see why Arn would have to shoulder the full blame.

But like you said, this is but 1 of 5 stories going around, and it doesn't add up IMO, so we should probably wait to hear more.

2 hours ago, C.S. said:

True, but:

1. We don't know if it's a substance abuse problem, per se, or if she was just drunk that day.

2. Getting into the ring in that condition is partly on her. I don't see why Arn would have to shoulder the full blame.

But like you said, this is but 1 of 5 stories going around, and it doesn't add up IMO, so we should probably wait to hear more.

Alicia has been sent home months at a time on a few occasions. I assume she is well liked or maybe has dirt on someone. Kinda like Rosa Mendes.

There's a bunch of recent photos and videos of were she looks or is acting impaired. She trips on the stairs on the way to the ring for the match Arn was fired for example.

Fox wasn't fired immediately as she told WWE she was going to rehab. However, she didn't and just went on vacation and visited her sister. WWE is really pissed about that.