Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/25 - 03/03 THE BIG DAWG IS BACK

KawadaSmile

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sek69 said:

They were doing something with Baron and Roman before, so it would at least have some history (I know, I know ....that would require them to remember something that happened months ago).

Corbin has history with almost everyone on the RAW roster but that doesn't mean anybody wants to see it.  

I mean Drew would be the best match against Reigns.  Just a question on whether they think it is a WM worthy match

Just now, peachchaos said:

I know he beat up Ric Flair but Dave is instantly the most unique looking and badass mf on the roster, no way he gets a heel reaction against Hunter. So of course that's exactly how they'll book it.

Especially when the go home RAW before Wrestlemania is in Washington DC.  That is going to be interesting

1 minute ago, peachchaos said:

I know I'll get heat for this but whatever. I can't help but viewing this moment as a prophetic image in time, as WWE gives us the best Raw since the Invasion and Kenny Omega was literally streaming himself playing video games on Twitch. 

Yo don't even mention that fucking clown. He knew what he was doing.