Pro Wrestling Only
kevinmcfl

AWA WORLD CHAMPION'S SCHEDULES

ACCW would like to book the World Tag Champs on August 5th, please.

Well, while they're available, ACCW would like to add August 6th for the World Tag Champs, please.

Some requests 

World Title

July: 28

August: 11th, 15th, 18th

September: 20th

December: 26

Tag Team Title

September: 20th

Light Heavyweight

August: 15th

September: 20

So, with the schedules now wide open for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and those traditionally being big days for shows during the time period we are working in. Should we get a feel for who is planning to run big shows on those days, and then figure out how to fairly divide the champions amongst us?

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

So, with the schedules now wide open for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and those traditionally being big days for shows during the time period we are working in. Should we get a feel for who is planning to run big shows on those days, and then figure out how to fairly divide the champions amongst us?

Georgia traditionally runs a tag tournament on Thanksgiving, but Thanksgiving in 1984 was actually the 22nd, So worldwide already have the World and Tag Champs.

That said, if anyone wanted to send over talent for that tag tournament to try to make it a real big event, maybe the AWAs version of the Crockett Cup.

22 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

Georgia traditionally runs a tag tournament on Thanksgiving, but Thanksgiving in 1984 was actually the 22nd, So worldwide already have the World and Tag Champs.

That said, if anyone wanted to send over talent for that tag tournament to try to make it a real big event, maybe the AWAs version of the Crockett Cup.

We run based on the calendar for this year but pretend it's 1984, because trying to figure out what day it was in 1984 would be way too fucking hard! So Thanksgiving will be the 28th.

Oh... in that case, I would certainly love to throw in my name for wanting the World and Tag Champs for Thanksgiving. I’m happy with my December dates.

I'm not there yet for my planning so it's not a big issue if a specific champion isn't available for a potential big show for me. I'll adjust accordingly :)

I am planning big shows both days, and can work with whatever, so once we see who all might need champions, I am good with whatever. Though if I am being honest, I don't have lots of use for the Lightweight Champion.

I'm in the same boat as Edger, I don't plan that far out so I usually just take whoever is available, I'm sure I'll run shows on both dates but so I'm fine with getting one champion on one date or the other.