Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
SirEdger

Atlantic Coast Championship Wrestling

10 minutes ago, kevinmcfl said:

Kabuki with a nice night here.  That is the good thing about these House shows... you can really find ways to bring some heat on someone with multi jobs on the same show.  I was unsure if the Mosca's were babyfaces as Sr. won by interference by Jr,

I think Dellaserra might need more than a chair to beat Dusty in Florida... he is so over in that state!

Enjoying these House shows!

Especially with Mosca SR. match against Rufus R. Jones on the 16th.

3 hours ago, kevinmcfl said:

Kabuki with a nice night here.  That is the good thing about these House shows... you can really find ways to bring some heat on someone with multi jobs on the same show.  I was unsure if the Mosca's were babyfaces as Sr. won by interference by Jr,

I think Dellaserra might need more than a chair to beat Dusty in Florida... he is so over in that state!

Enjoying these House shows!

Just trying some things with the house shows, see what sticks and what doesn't. Feedback helps me figure it out and I can make the necessary corrections going forward ;)

March 18th, 1984

Lakeland, FL

-Mike Graham beat Don Kent

Submission Match: The Moscas beat Hercules Hernandez & Denny Brown after Hercules walked away from Denny Brown in mid-match!

Falls Count Anywhere: Abdullah the Butcher (w/Sir Oliver Humperdink, Kevin Sullivan & Fallen Angel) beat Boomer Lynch after using his trademark fork. There were multiple interferences in the match and the likes of Johnny Weaver, Denny Brown & Steve Diblasio tried to interfere but they were constantly cut off by Kevin Sullivan. After the match, Eddie Graham came out and announced to the crowd that he's gonna deal with the House of Humperdink in a drastic way and fans will have to tune in on TV this weekend to find out how!

-Rufus Jones & Mike Davis beat Johnny Weaver & Steve Diblasio

-Jay & Mark Youngblood beat Roger Smith (from Southeastern) & AWA Florida Heavyweight Champion Bill White after Jay pinned White with the diving cross body.

-Dory Funk Jr beat Barry Horowitz with the Spinning Toe Hold

-Wahoo McDaniel beat Rocky Kernodle with the Tomahawk Chop

Great card here, good win for the Moscas and the Youngbloods.

I believe Don Bass was booked in Birmingham on this night but maybe someone else was under the "Fire" mask while Bass worked Florida.

Gaaah, what an idiot. I meant Don Kent, not Don Bass LOL

Thanks Gene, I'll fix it. I knew something was a bit off

Moscas get the win as Hercules leaves his partner mid match. I think Hercules could have a solid heel run here.

Oh man cant wait to see what Eddie has in store for House of Humperdink. 

Youngbloods get a big win as Jay pins the Florida champ. Jay might have earned himself a title shot. 

Good seeing the tough vets Dory and Wahoo winning in Florida proving they still have a lot of fight left. 

Great mix of talent here.  House of Humperdink running wild in Florida is always fun.  Mike Graham might just need a little Dusty help here!  No matter what role he was in, I always enjoyed Hercules Hernandez.