WWE Fastlane 2019

KawadaSmile

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Hey, Brood's entrance was one of the dopest of all time. Gangrel having a blast while spitting fake blood only made it better.

This is actually one of the few times when the main roster made an entrance better than NXT because I think it looks so much better that he is rising up near the crowd and not the middle of the ramp

4 minutes ago, peachchaos said:

NXT tag division from the Dusty classic puts this lineup to shame

I mean I really dig the EU and Lorcan and Birch, and think the Street Profits (well, at least Ford) has huge potential, but if you had me name the 5 best tag matches in NXT they would still all be Revival matches.

6 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

I mean I really dig the EU and Lorcan and Birch, and think the Street Profits (well, at least Ford) has huge potential, but if you had me name the 5 best tag matches in NXT they would still all be Revival matches.

Plus the Revival & Roode/Gable are having 45 - 60 minute matches on house shows that nobody is watching except the people there

So based on that finish, I assume we are going to get the same thing at WM in ladder match form.  Maybe add Lucha House Party?  

1 minute ago, El Dragon said:

I would think it's a "your expectations for 12 minute triple threat tag matches, regardless of competitors." This wasn't getting past "fun"

Yeah, because I'm psychic and knew it would last only 12 minutes...