Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/11 - 03/17: Exposing civilians by fabricating lies

KawadaSmile

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess Angle either finally faces the Undertaker at Wrestlemania or he'll face Cena since he was Cena's first opponent and come full circle.  None of the three seemed to have any plans for the show, so putting two of them together would make sense.  I did read that Cena might face Samoa Joe, which could be fun, so I'll lean towards giving Taker one of the matches he always wanted at WM but never had.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye12 said:

I would guess Angle either finally faces the Undertaker at Wrestlemania or he'll face Cena since he was Cena's first opponent and come full circle.  None of the three seemed to have any plans for the show, so putting two of them together would make sense.  I did read that Cena might face Samoa Joe, which could be fun, so I'll lean towards giving Taker one of the matches he always wanted at WM but never had.

I'd rather Angle vs. Cena. That makes more sense, even though it would arguably be more appropriate for Cena's retirement match.

1 minute ago, ...TG said:

Half-joking here: Jeff Jarrett is available...

I actually wouldn't mind that, if their real-life history was incorporated into the build and Karen showed up on TV (complete with Braun bowing down to her, or however that silly newz site rumor went, because he's such a geek now).

16 hours ago, Microstatistics said:

The build to HHH vs. Batista is odd. Isn't Batista 3-0 vs. HHH? Why would he be so desperate for a match? They've got the dynamic backwards. 

Guardians of the Independent Scene line was pretty good though, despite being wink wink. 

My thought exactly. No real reason for this to be "all Batista's ever wanted". Batista saying he quit WWE to get away from HHH, when H was on the shelf when Batista quit the first time. The only previous reference on TV, at SDL 1000 last year, was Batista simply pointing out that Triple H has done everything except beat him, so naturally it should be HHH wanting this.

It kind of makes sense if Dave wanted Hunter one last time at Mania and the story was Hunter was busy doing office stuff and Dave just thought he was ducking him. Of course they'll probably never actually say any of that stuff on TV and it'll get handwaved as another "just shut up and enjoy the show" moment.

5 minutes ago, Strummer said:

Orton ripped off DDP!

Well, yeah. He owes his entire whatever overness he ever had to stealing DDP's finisher gimmick.

AJ vs Orton at Mania ? AJ is so good, this could be the best Orton match ever if he shows up. (and I am the one calling Orton the Black Hole)

14 minutes ago, El-P said:

Well, yeah. He owes his entire whatever overness he ever had to stealing DDP's finisher gimmick.

AJ vs Orton at Mania ? AJ is so good, this could be the best Orton match ever if he shows up. (and I am the one calling Orton the Black Hole)

Not sure if he'll be able to carry Randy to his career best but AJ can certainly give Randall the first memorable Wrestlemania match of his career. It's kinda shocking that after all these years his only Mania moment is the RKO on Rollins at WM 31.