Pro Wrestling Only

AWA World Class Wrestling

Blehschmidt

Powers/Savoldi are another good undercard tag team with plenty of heel teams to work with

I like the combination of Tatum/Young...nice win for them here right out of the gate

Big win for Garvin over Windham! How long before Garvin finds a way to get his hands on that Central States title

Perhaps the Youngbloods could fare better in a tag match against Bock/Studd....if this team would have happened in 2009 WWE, I can only assume they'd been known as 'Studdwinkel'

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Broadcasting live to our local affiliates in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, as well as in Syndication across these great United States, the American Wrestling Association proudly presents World Class Wrestling, coming to you this week from the Irish McNeil Boys Club in Shreveport, Louisiana!-

F7oZ5gK.png

Jim Ross: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman, I'm Jim Ross and this is AWA World Class Wrestling! "Cowboy" Bill Watts is finalizing the details of a huge announcement that is going to be made right here tonight, so he will be joining me in just a little while. But we have quite a night of action ahead of us as Barry Windham is set to defend the Central States Championship against "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin. The Movement will be in tag team action against Brian Adias and the man who came to his aid last week, Iceman King Parsons. The Moondogs are going to take on the new team of Jimmy Powers and Joe Savoldi, and up first we have the World Class Tag Team Champions, The Midnight Express!

Jim Cornette and his trusty tennis racket come from the back and head toward ringside where he is met by Marc Lowrance.

Jim Cornette: Marc Lowrance you just hold that microphone, I have a lot to say and I don't need you wasting any of my precious air! Now, when we showed up here and won the World Class Tag Titles in near record time, "Cowboy" Bill Watts had us out here on TV week after week and forced us to defend those belts over and over again. Because we just so happen to be the best tag team on the planet, we of course won each and every one of those matches and remained the champions.

So then, because we'd sent all of Bill's cowboy buddies riding off into the sunset, and he didn't have anybody left to ride ponies with or whatever those weirdo's do, he put us in the ring with the Road Warriors thinking they'd embarrass us. But we were just seconds away from defeating them and becoming the AWA World Tag Team Champions, until the goofy looking one with his face painted stole my tennis racket and attacked Bobby with it to intentionally get disqualified and save themselves from losing the belts.

So what does Bill Watts do when he can't beat us and can't embarrass us? He tries to make us disappear! The World Class Tag Team Champions haven't appeared on this television show for over a month! Can you believe that Marc Lowrance? Despite all the calls and all the letters from my Mother! A month without seeing my smiling face, or seeing my men in action. That's just ridiculous! So we had to get Mother's lawyer involved and threaten to sue Bill Watts and World Class Wrestling for so much money he couldn't afford to pay attention, and as everyone knows, Mother has the best lawyer money can buy. So without getting into too much detail, cause that's on a need to know basis, and you idiots don't need to know....well, here we are, so, heh.. we won!

Anyway.... without further adieu, the moment you've all been waiting for, Ladies and Gentleman, I proudly present to you the World Class Tag Team Champions, Loverboy Dennis and Beautiful Bobby...The Midnight Express!!!

1 Fall, 15 Minute Time Limit

-The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette vs Brody Chase/Ken Johnson- Non Title

Bobby and Dennis absolutely wreck Ken Johnson in about two minutes flat. It is pretty much move, tag, move, tag, repeat. They finally, mercifully put him away after Dennis drills him face first into the mat with a full nelson face slam, and then Bobby hits a flying elbow drop and covers him.

Winners: The Midnight Express

Jim Ross: An absolutely dominant victory for the World Class Tag Team Champions. I don't know if I believe any of that crap that Jim Cornette was spouting before the match, but Condrey and Eaton certainly look ready to take on the world. Well, here comes Bill Watts to ringside, this should get real interesting!

Bill Watts comes to ringside and gets the microphone from Marc Lowrance. He is met by Cornette, Eaton, and Condrey and Watts has a huge smile on his face as they all come face to face.

Bill Watts: I heard you out here running your mouth a few minutes ago, and I am real glad you're still here. I'm about to make an announcement concerning our next big supercard, but I wanted to go ahead and give you three a little preview. On August 25th, you'll be defending those titles against the number one contenders..

The Islanders!

Cornette immediately looks like he is about to have a coronary as Eaton and Condrey both stare angrily at Watts. Watts just continues to smirk at them as the show heads to commercial.

-Commercial Break-

When we come back Bill Watts is still by the ring with a microphone, but Cornette and The Midnight Express are nowhere to be seen.

Bill Watts: Okay folks, we promised a big announcement, and here it is. On Sunday August 25th, World Class Wrestling are teaming up with our friends at Continental Wrestling to bring you what we are calling "The Battle of New Orleans" and it will take place at the Superdome! We are going to have all of the stars from here in World Class Wrestling as well as all of the great stars of Continental Wrestling which you can see every Saturday on Superstation WTBS, not to mention the AWA World Heavyweight and World Tag Team Champions in attendance as well.

This card is going to be stacked from top to bottom and on top of the match for the World Class Tag Team Titles that I just announced between The Midnight Express and The Islanders, I can also tell you that Nick Bockwinkel will defend the World Class Heavyweight Championship against Kevin Von Erich that night!

Furthermore, the challenge that John Studd issued to Barry Windham got the Board of Directors to thinking. There had been something we had discussed, and this challenge gave us an opportunity. You see, a Television Title sounds like a title that should only be defended on Television. We wrestle six nights a week here in World Class, and only one of those is on Television, so we feel that we need something we can bring to the arena's for you, the fans.

So two decisions have been made.

Number One, at The Battle of New Orleans, whoever holds the Television Title will challenge whoever holds the Central States Title. Whether that is Studd and Windham, whether that is Garvin and someone else, no matter who it is. The winner of that match will retire the Television Title, and be recognized as only the Central States Champion when it is over.

Number Two, two nights before The Battle of New Orleans, right here on World Class Wrestling, which will be in Dallas, Texas that week, we are going to hold a very special kind of match. It is being called The Great Texas Round Up, and the winner of that match will be come the NEW AWA Southwestern Champion, the newest title exclusive to AWA World Class Wrestling.

Alright folks, that's more than enough talking from me. Let's get to some action!

-The Moondogs (Spot/Cujo) vs Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi-

The Moondogs came to the ring howling and barking like usual, and immediately went after the two young men in the ring. Spot knocked Savoldi to the floor, and then he and Cujo whipped Powers into the ropes and caught him with a double shoulder tackle. Spot pointed to the top rope and Cujo grinned. Spot picked Powers up and positioned him for a powerslam as Cujo climbed. Savoldi jumped up onto the apron and sacrificed his own body to throw a dropkick, which sent him crashing hard to the apron, but also sent Cujo sailing down hard onto the apron on the other side, and then to the floor. Spot was in shock, and his momentary distraction allowed Powers to slide off of his shoulders and roll him up from behind for the One, Two, Three!!

Winners: Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi

Jim Ross: MY GOD! POWERS AND SAVOLDI BEAT THE MOONDOGS!!

Bill Watts: Luck was on there side tonight Jim!

Jim Ross: I can't believe it folks! We'll be right back!

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, we have a lot to digest here. Let's start with the big win by the new team of Savoldi and Powers over The Moondogs!

Bill Watts: Powers and Savoldi are two athletic, hard working, young men with bright futures ahead of them. The win was a shocker for sure, but we'll have to see if they can capitalize on it.

Jim Ross: Then before that we had the announcement of The Battle of New Orleans. World Class and Continental working together, a huge show in the New Orleans Superdome. The Islanders and The Midnight Express for the Tag Titles, Nick Bockwinel and Kevin Von Erich for the Heavyweight Title, and we are going to unify the Television and Central States Titles!

Bill Watts: Don't forget two nights earlier we are going to introduce the new AWA Southwestern Title!

Jim Ross: Would you care to enlighten us on what a Texas Round Up match is?

Bill Watts: Not yet Jim. But rest assured, it's going to be exciting, and it's something the people have never seen before.

Jim Ross: There you have it folks! Now, let's head to the ring where Brian Adias is looking to get a little revenge on The Movement with the help of the Iceman!

1 Fall, 20 Minute Time Limit

-The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) vs Brian Adias/Iceman King Parsons-

Adias and Conway start this one out in a hurry, forsaking the collar and elbow, and just firing punches at one another! Adias gets the better of the exchange and sends Conway into the ropes and blasts him with a beautiful dropkick! Conway scurries to the corner and tags in Whatley. Shaska comes in and circles Adias, the two of them lock up and Whatley backs Adias into a corner. Shaska goes to club Brian in the chest, but Adias ducks under and catches Shaska with a series of rights and lefts. Adias is on fire as Whatley heads back to his corner to regroup!

Conway tags back in and this time they lock up. Conway rakes the eyes, and then slaps on a side headlock. He pulls Adias into The Movement corner, and that's when the work begins. Conway and Whatley are relentless, grinding on Adias with headlocks, slamming him to the mat, making frequent tags, nailing him with double teams, and making sure he absolutely doesn't get out of their corner.

The momentum finally shifts when Whatley drills Adias with a huge bodyslam and tags in Conway. Instead of just going for a simple double team move as they've been doing, they decide to fire Adias into the ropes. They go for a double clothesline, but Adias is able to duck it, and then on the rebound catches both members of The Movement with clotheslines! Adias quickly crawls toward his corner as Whatley and Conway start to recover, and just as they get to their feet, Adias makes the much needed tag to the Iceman!

Even at a two on one advantage, Whatley and Conway begin to back away, as Iceman comes in with his fists balled up, shaking and looking like he could take on the world. WHAM!

Jim Ross: WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Brian Adias had just gotten to his feet when Iceman Parsons turned around and leveled him with a huge right hand. Quarters flew in every direction, and the ones that remained fell out of the now unclenched fist of Parsons. It took a few moments for what happened to register with the crowd, but when it did the boo's came hot and heavy. Conway and Whatley walked over and stood beside Iceman as he stared down at the unconscious Adias. Finally Parsons looked up and saw the camera pointing directly at him and stated "All You Sucka's in Trouble Now" before the three members of The Movement headed out of the ring.

Winner: No Contest

Jim Ross: Well, I guess we know who the Man is now Bill.

Bill Watts: I've known Iceman Parsons a lot of years, and I didn't think he was the kind of man who would align himself with thugs like Conway and Whatley.

Jim Ross: An absolutely disgusting turn of events here. Folks, we are going to take a commercial break while medical personnel tend to Brian Adias.

-Commercial Break-

A thirty second video showing highlights of Ricky Steamboat throwing chops, skinning the cat, hitting deep armdrags, and hitting his Flying Crossbody Press. At the end a message reads "THE DRAGON ARRIVES NEXT WEEK!!"

Jim Ross: Exciting news folks! Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat is a world renowned talent, and has been a champion all over the world.

Bill Watts: The Board of Directors here at World Class is very excited to have him, and I know he is looking to contend for a championship right away.

Jim Ross: Speaking of championship contenders, our own Marc Lowrance is standing by with Jimmy Garvin and company.

We cut to ringside where Marc Lowrance is with "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin, Precious, "Hollywood" John Tatum, and a man that long time fans will recognize as "Gorgeous" Gary Young.

Marc Lowrance: Jimmy Garvin, very shortly you will be competing for the Central States Title against Barry Windham. But before we get to that, I wanted to ask you about last week, and more specifically what happened with Chick Donovan.

Jimmy Garvin: It's real simple Marc Lowrance, Chick Donovan was the means to an end. He wanted so badly to be part of the winning team, to sit with the cool kids if you will, that he stabbed his friends in the back to do it. Me and Brutus figured, hey that'd be worth it to see the look on Kendall's face, so we told him yeah, welcome to the team!

Marc Lowrance: But then you turned against him?

Jimmy Garvin: Well of course Marc Lowrance! You can't trust a guy who would turn on his friends like that!! I knew my buddy "Hollywood" John was on his way to World Class, so last week me and Brutus said Hello to him and Goodbye to Chuck or Chet or whatever his name was!

Marc Lowrance: Speaking of which, where is Brutus Beefcake?

Jimmy Garvin: Well Marc, I'm glad you asked. You see last week when we left the arena, we were out all night in the limo, partying, having a good old time, and when we rolled into the hotel about the crack of dawn, there was a message waiting for Brutus. It was from Georgia Championship Wrestling. Apparently they've seen the crowds that World Class has been drawing ever since Garvin and Beefcake started running the place, and they wanted a piece of that action. They knew that Jimmy Garvin wasn't going anywhere since he had a title to win this week, so they offered Brutus an ungodly amount of money to come down to Georgia and show all of the scum and hillbillies down there what a real wrestler looks like. You know, like we did with all of the scum and hillbillies here!

This draws a rather hefty round of boo's from the audience, and a big smile from Precious.

Marc Lowrance: So does that mean that Gary Young is here to replace Brutus Beefcake?

Jimmy Garvin: Woah, woah, woah! Calm down Marc! No one can replace Brutus Beefcake. But yeah man, "Hollywood" John said "Gorgeous" Jimmy I know this guy "Gorgeous" Gary, I think you two have a lot in common! I had my doubts, we didn't sound all that similar, but credit where credit is due.... John was right!

Garvin, Tatum, and Young all laugh and begin to talk among themselves as Precious continues to fluff the hair of Garvin.

Marc Lowrance: There you have it folks, it's apparently a happy family! Back to you Jim and Bill.

Jim Ross: Young is in, Beefcake's out, and Donovan got played. You got all that Bill?

Bill Watts: Garvin had better focus on Barry Windham instead of playing bosom buddies.

Jim Ross: That's the truth. Let's take another quick break before the Central States Title match begins!

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Folks, during the break the Central States Champion Barry Windham came to ringside, and was accompanied by his brother Kendall Windham and Sam Houston. Referee David Manning made an on the spot decision and sent Tatum, Young, Kendall, and Houston to the back. The bell has just rang, so let's head to the action!!

1 Fall, 60 Minute Time Limit

-Barry Windham vs "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious - AWA Central States Title

Garvin grabs a side headlock out of the lock up and switches it back into a hammerlock. Windham doesn't take long to reverse it and then fires Garvin into the ropes. Barry leapfrogs over Jimmy, and goes for a dropkick, but Garvin hangs on to the ropes, and Windham crashes hard to the canvas. Garvin goes to drop an elbow, but Barry rolls out of the way. Both men are quickly back up, and Barry fires off another dropkick that sends a stunned Garvin between the ropes and out of the ring. Windham quickly follows Garvin to the floor, and bangs his head off the ring apron. Windham has Garvin by the hair and appears to be ready to smash his head into the apron again, when Precious comes over and starts yelling at him. The distraction is all Garvin needs to knee Windham hard in the guts and take control. He smashes the face of Windham hard into the apron, then runs him face first into the ring post!

Garvin rolls back into the ring as Manning finally begins his twenty count. Barry starts to stir at around 11, and manages to get his elbows on the apron at 15. Manning reaches 19, and Windham manages to lunge back into the ring much to the chagrin of "Gorgeous" Jimmy. Garvin lays a few stomps into Windham, then pulls his now bloody opponent off the mat and whips him into the turnbuckle. He follows him in with a clothesline, then delivers a series of kicks to the midsection. Garvin then whips Windham into the ropes, and bends down for what appears to be a back body drop. Barry however puts on the brakes, and kicks Garvin hard in the mouth with his cowboy boot, then runs back into the ropes and takes Bass down with a huge Lariat!! Garvin is down for the count, but Windham is exhausted and unable to capitalize. When he finally gets his bearings and crawls over for the cover, he only manages a count of two.

Both men slowly get back to their feet and met in the center of the ring. Windham fired off a couple punches, and Garvin responded with a rake of the eyes. Garvin grabbed Windham and gave him a reverse atomic drop, then called for his Brainbuster. He hooked Windham, but Barry managed to block it with his leg. Garvin let go of the hold and clubbed Windham in the back several times, then kicked him hard in the gut. He re-hooked Windham for the Brainbuster, but took a second to yell out "All Right!" before hoisting him up. He got him about half way up, and Windham starting kicking his legs. The momentum shift allowed Barry to swing his legs down, and hook Garvin's, he then rolled him into a small package for the One, Two, Three!

Winner, and Still Central States Champion: Barry Windham

Jim Ross: Barry Windham retains the Central States Title in a hard fought match! He's bloody, and he's beat up, but he is still the champ!

Bill Watts: Jimmy Garvin is beside himself, as that's twice now that Windham has beaten him with a small package!

Jim Ross: Windham is celebrating with the crowd, as Precious consoles her man. Folks, we'll be right back!

-Commercial Break-

Nick Bockwinkel and Big John Studd come down and motion for Marc Lowrance to join them in the ring.

Marc Lowrance: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the AWA World Class Heavyweight Champion Nick Bockwinkel and the World Class Television Champion Big John Studd. Gentleman?

Nick Bockwinkel: Marc Lowrance, last week Kevin Von Erich was in this ring delivering an update on the condition of his brother. Myself and Mr. Studd came to the ring, not to perpetrate an assault on Mr. Von Erich, but to wish his brother well, and then I was going to tell him that I accepted his challenge to compete for my Heavyweight Championship. But when we arrived he immediately mistook our intentions, and I must admit that it angried up the blood a little and I may have baited him.

Marc Lowrance: You may have?

Big John Studd: Don't interrupt Mr. Bockwinkel!

Nick Bockwinkel: I may have. But when an unfortunate scuffle broke out, John and I never expected an unwarranted assault by a neandrathal like Bruiser Brody!

Marc Lowrance: It was quite the return!

Big John Studd steps in front of Nick Bockwinkel and is staring menacingly at Marc Lowrance.

Nick Bockwinkel: John, let it go. He is paid to attempt to raise our ire. If you strike him, they'll likely suspend you, and neither of us can afford that.

Studd steps back, but still looks angry.

Nick Bockwinkel: As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. We never expected to be attacked by a wildman such as Bruiser Brody and....

Bockwinkel is cut off this time as the crowd erupts in deafening cheers. Kevin Von Erich and Bruiser Brody come down and jump into the ring. Studd immediately steps in front of Bockwinkel, and Brody gets nose to nose with him.

Bruiser Brody: Next week Studd, you and me for that Television belt! Let's see how you like it when you have to fight someone your own size!

Studd smirks, and then punches Brody in the face. Brody smiles and fires one back at Studd and the brawl is on. Fists are flying as they brawl toward the ropes, and it's Studd who nails Brody with a punch that sends him out of the ring and to the floor. Brody recovers quickly and grabs the leg of Studd and yanks him out of the ring. Again, fists are flying and they are brawling around ringside and into the aisle. Before long they are out of the view of everyone.

Kerry Von Erich: Hey Bockwinkel!

Like everyone else Nick Bockwinkel had been standing in the ring watching the two giants brawl. Now he heard his name being called and by the look on his face you could tell it was slowly dawning on him that Kevin Von Erich was still in the ring and standing behind him. Bockwinkel turned and Kevin floored him with a right hand! Kevin jumped on top of Bockwinkel and began blasting him with lefts and rights!

Jim Ross: Brody and Studd have brawled clear out of the arena! Kevin Von Erich is laying them into the champion, and Marc Lowrance is running for higher ground! My God, it's chaos in here!

Bill Watts: Who in the hell is that?

Someone in a black robe with a hood hits the ring and immediately kicks Kevin Von Erich in the side of the head. Before Von Erich can recover, the figure blasts him with a running knee to the face. Bockwinkel sits up and we see a huge smile on his face, as the robed figure raises his hand into the air. He then grabs Kevin Von Erich and puts him in....THE IRON CLAW!! The hood falls free from the robe, revealing the grimacing face of...

Jim Ross: BARON VON RASCHKE!!

Bockwinkel gets to his feet and straightens his suit. He then grabs the microphone that Marc Lowrance left in the ring. He walks casually over to where Von Raschke is really digging the Claw into the face of Kevin and we see that blood has started to flow. Bockwinkel holds the microphone up to Von Raschke who speaks as he continues to apply the hold.

Baron Von Raschke: I AM THE TRUE MASTER OF THE IRON CLAW! THE VON ERICH LEGACY IS A LIE! I HAVE COME TO DESTROY THE VON ERICHS!

Bockwinkel grins and walks away as security hits the ring and begins to try and pull Von Raschke off of Von Erich. As the show is going off the air, we here Bockwinkel speak one last time.

Nick Bockwinkel: Kevin, I look forward to wrestling you at the Superdome, if you make it there!

Happy to see Cornette and MX back on television....hopefully Mama Cornette can't get them out of this match with the Islanders

HUGE win for Powers/Savoldi over the Moondogs, this certainly moves them up the ranks!

Poor Adias can't catch a damn break.....but man, Parsons joining the Movement changes things in World Class....Whatley/Conway were dangerous but only to a certain degree but Parsons being put in the mix takes things to another level!

I think Garvin did a good job of clarifying what happened with Donovan and Beefcake although I have to wonder how long he's going to be ok with Gary being "Gorgeous" as well...great match with Windham as he came very close to taking that Central States title but that extra moment of cockiness cost him big time!

I'm excited about the Battle of New Orleans....hopefully it's the start of something big!

I love the Studd/Bockwinkel combo more and more each week.....just when it looked like Brody had evened the odds......THE BARON appears to let Texas know who the real 'Clawmaster' is! That's perfect! Another great layer to this angle.

Another stellar show! 

Midnights will defend against the Islanders...YES! BTW, Cornette's promo was gold. 

Oh man! WCCW teaming up with Continental for the Battle of New Orleans will be off the charts! 

Looking forward to the Great Texas Roundup. Who will emerge as champ?

WOW! Jumping Joe and Powers get on the map with a big win over the Moondogs. 

Ice Man turns! The heat the Movement is getting is unreal. 

LOL,  Jimmy Jam explains the ins and outs like only JImmy Jam can. 

Windham retains in a brutal match with Garvin. Great TV match here.

Awesome brawl between Studd and Brody! Kevin and Nick get into it until Baron comes on the scene and shows Kevin the damage a claw can do. Great way to debut Baron! 

All this and Ricky Steamboat is coming! 

The action in WCCW never ends. 

-8-3-84 from The Barton Coliseum in Little Rock, AR-

1) Stan Stasiak beat Chick Donovan in 8:43 w/Heart Punch

2) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 11:27 when Savoldi pinned Hassan

3) The Movement (Iceman Parsons/Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) defeated Ken Lucas/Ted Oates/Jerry Oates in 9:04 when Parsons pinned Lucas

4) Baron Von Raschke beat Steve Doll by Submission in 8:37 w/The Iron Claw

5) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) and The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 12:19

6) The Grappler defeated Steve Simpson in 8:29 w/Lariat

7) Brian Adias/The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/"Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young w/Precious by Disqualification in 25:51 after Precious sprayed Adias with hairspray!

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/ Jim Cornette beat Barry Windham/Kendall Windham in a match for the World Class Tag Team Championship in 23:11 when Eaton pinned Kendall with his feet on the ropes.

9) The Von Erichs (Kerry/Kevin) defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Count Out in 22:19. After the match, Nick Bockwinkel tried to attack Kevin Von Erich from behind, but ended up getting caught and put in The Iron Claw until Studd saved him and they ran away!

-8-4-84 from The American Legion Arena in Jonesboro, AR-

1) Stan Stasiak beat Chick Donovan in 8:18 w/Heart Punch

2) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 11:23 when Savoldi pinned Hassan

3) The Movement (Iceman Parsons/Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) defeated Ken Lucas/Ted Oates/Jerry Oates in 9:19 when Parsons pinned Lucas

4) Baron Von Raschke beat Steve Doll by Submission in 8:31 w/The Iron Claw

5) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) and The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 12:22

6) The Grappler defeated Steve Simpson in 8:46 w/Lariat

7) Brian Adias/The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/"Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young w/Precious by Disqualification in 25:29 after Precious sprayed Adias with hairspray!

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/ Jim Cornette beat Barry Windham/Kendall Windham in a match for the World Class Tag Team Championship in 23:47 when Eaton pinned Kendall with his feet on the ropes.

9) The Von Erichs (Kerry/Kevin) defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Count Out in 22:56. After the match, Nick Bockwinkel tried to attack Kevin Von Erich from behind, but ended up getting caught and put in The Iron Claw until Studd saved him and they ran away!

-8-5-84 from The Kiel Auditorium in St. Louis, MO-

1) Stan Stasiak beat Chick Donovan in 8:48 w/Heart Punch

2) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 11:37 when Savoldi pinned Hassan

3) The Movement (Iceman Parsons/Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) defeated Ken Lucas/Ted Oates/Jerry Oates in 9:38 when Parsons pinned Lucas

4) Baron Von Raschke beat Steve Doll by Submission in 8:07 w/The Iron Claw

5) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) and The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 12:31

6) The Grappler defeated Steve Simpson in 8:35 w/Lariat

7) Brian Adias/The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/"Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young w/Precious by Disqualification in 26:01 after Precious sprayed Adias with hairspray!

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/ Jim Cornette beat Barry Windham/Kendall Windham in a match for the World Class Tag Team Championship in 24:51 when Eaton pinned Kendall with his feet on the ropes.

9) The Von Erichs (Kerry/Kevin) defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Count Out in 22:16. After the match, Nick Bockwinkel tried to attack Kevin Von Erich from behind, but ended up getting caught and put in The Iron Claw until Studd saved him and they ran away!

-8-6-84- from The Shrine Mosque in Springfield, MO-

1) Stan Stasiak beat Chick Donovan in 8:49 w/Heart Punch

2) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 10:59 when Savoldi pinned Hassan

3) The Movement (Iceman Parsons/Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) defeated Ken Lucas/Ted Oates/Jerry Oates in 9:06 when Parsons pinned Lucas

4) Baron Von Raschke beat Steve Doll by Submission in 8:57 w/The Iron Claw

5) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) and The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 12:14

6) The Grappler defeated Steve Simpson in 8:39 w/Lariat

7) Brian Adias/The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/"Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young w/Precious by Disqualification in 25:50 after Precious sprayed Adias with hairspray!

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/ Jim Cornette beat Barry Windham/Kendall Windham in a match for the World Class Tag Team Championship in 26:11 when Eaton pinned Kendall with his feet on the ropes.

9) The Von Erichs (Kerry/Kevin) defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Count Out in 21:59. After the match, Nick Bockwinkel tried to attack Kevin Von Erich from behind, but ended up getting caught and put in The Iron Claw until Studd saved him and they ran away!

-8-7-84 from The Memorial Hall in Joplin, MO-

1) Stan Stasiak beat Chick Donovan in 8:42 w/Heart Punch

2) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over Sheik Hassan/Ali Bey in 12:00 when Savoldi pinned Hassan

3) The Movement (Iceman Parsons/Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) defeated Ken Lucas/Ted Oates/Jerry Oates in 9:11 when Parsons pinned Lucas

4) Baron Von Raschke beat Steve Doll by Submission in 8:07 w/The Iron Claw

5) The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) and The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 12:34

6) The Grappler defeated Steve Simpson in 8:56 w/Lariat

7) Brian Adias/The Youngbloods (Jay/Mark) over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin/"Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young w/Precious by Disqualification in 25:32 after Precious sprayed Adias with hairspray!

8) The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/ Jim Cornette beat Barry Windham/Kendall Windham in a match for the World Class Tag Team Championship in 29:01 when Eaton pinned Kendall with his feet on the ropes.

9) The Von Erichs (Kerry/Kevin) defeated Nick Bockwinkel/Big John Studd by Count Out in 20:12. After the match, Nick Bockwinkel tried to attack Kevin Von Erich from behind, but ended up getting caught and put in The Iron Claw until Studd saved him and they ran away!

You can't go wrong with Iceman and Pez on the same side. Sprinkle in a little Tiger and you've got a fun faction here.

There's something funky about Garvin and Young both using the same moniker, but I love that group as well. Tatum and Young deserved more in their careers. Loved watching them 4 days a week on ESPN on USWA and then later 5 days a week on GWF.

Looks like Studdwinkel © ® (TM) are having their issues in putting the Von Erichs away.

Some fun matches between the Windhams and the Midnights, and also Windham vs. Garvin. 

Good use of the roster. Solid house shows and a stacked TV.

-Broadcasting live to our local affiliates in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, as well as in Syndication across these great United States, the American Wrestling Association proudly presents World Class Wrestling, coming to you this week from the Memorial Hall in Kansas City!-

F7oZ5gK.png

Jim Ross: Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman and Welcome to AWA World Class Wrestling, I'm Jim Ross, being joined tonight by "Cowboy" Bill Watts and we are marching toward The Battle of New Orleans. The action has been red hot here in World Class, and tonight shouldn't be any different.

Bill Watts: Things have been in a state of chaos around here since Star Wars, but these past few weeks have seen the violence intensify, friends turning against friends, and everything else you can imagine. It all appears to be heading for a boiling point at the Superdome, but we have to get there first.

Jim Ross: Tonight will see Kerry Von Erich return to action after the vicious assault by The Grappler two weeks ago, and he wanted no one else in that ring, he will fight The Grappler tonight! We will also see The Glamour Boys take on The Highwaymen who attacked them some weeks back as well. Two matches tonight already dripping with bad blood before the bell even rings.

Bill Watts: We'll also see the debut of Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat here in the the World Class territory. This man has been a champion all over the world, so you have to think he has arrived here with a purpose.

Jim Ross: But folks, we are going to start things off with a huge bang. Big John Studd and Bruiser Brody have been fighting since the moment Brody arrived back here in World Class, and now they are going to meet one on one for the World Class Television Title!

Bill Watts: and don't forget, that whoever is Television Champion come the Superdome, will wrestle whoever is Central States Champion to unify those titles!

Jim Ross: Studd is on his way to the ring, and I see Nick Bockwinkel is not joining him this evening.

Bill Watts: With a wildman like Brody around, it doesn't shock me that Nick is M.I.A.

Jim Ross: So much for being best buddies...HERE COMES BRODY!!

-Big John Studd vs Bruiser Brody - AWA World Class Television Title

Brody hit the ring and there was no time for ring introductions as the brawl was on! These two were clubbing each other in the chest with massive blows to see who would move first, but neither man was giving an inch. Studd rocked Brody with a huge headbutt, but Bruiser fired back with a dropkick! Studd staggered backwards and Brody charged in and caught him with a huge boot to the face that left Studd sagged in the turnbuckle. Brody climbed to the second and began to hammer punches into the forehead of Studd, but Big John reached up and locked his arms around the lower back of Brody and walked him out of the corner, locked deep in a bear hug!

Studd wrenched it and shook the big man, but Brody clapped his ears twice to get out of the hold. Studd kicked Brody in the gut, then hooked him and took him over with a big suplex. Big John got back to his feet and as Brody started to get up, kicked him hard in the ribs. John then went for an elbow drop, but Brody rolled out of the ring, causing Studd to hit the mat with a thud. Brody reached into the ring and grabbed two handfuls of Studd's hair and drug him out to the floor. Brody began to hammer Studd with punches, but once Big John had time to recover he began to fire back lefts and rights of his own. Before long they were knocking over the timekeepers table, smashing each other into the guard rails, and Referee Ron West was calling for the bell.

Winner: Double Count Out

Jim Ross: The match is a Double Count Out, but Studd and Brody are fighting in the aisle! This match may be over, but these two are a long way from done with one another!

Bill Watts: Studd retains the Television title, but like you said Jim, this won't be the last we see of these two!

Jim Ross: Okay folks, we are gonna take a quick break, and we'll be right back with more action.

-Commercial Break-

1 Fall, 10 Minute Time Limit

-Stan Stasiak vs Ken Johnson-

Stasiak may be a little older and a little slower but he is no less devastating in the ring. He wasted little time taking Ken Johnson apart, the end came when Stasiak yanked the young man up by the hair after a jarring bodyslam, and drilled him with the famous Heart Punch. Referee Alfred Neely could have counted to one thousand.

Winner: Stan Stasiak

Marc Lowrance is waiting for Stasiak as he exits the ring.

Marc Lowrance: It is a pleasure to welcome Stan "The Man" Stasiak here to World Class Wrestling.

Stan Stasiak: Marc Lowrance, I've been hearing rumblings all around the AWA that World Class is the place to be if you want to face the top competition. I've wasted the last few months of my life trying to guide a bunch of losers not worthy of my time to gold, and all it did was lead me to one realization. If you want something done, do it yourself. So I walked away from those losers, I made my way down here to World Class, and I want to officially throw my name in the hat for this Round Up for the Southwestern Title.

Marc Lowrance: As a former World Champion, and after the dominance you displayed this evening, I have to think the Board of Directors will take that under consideration for sure.

Stan Stasiak: Anyone they put in front of me will feel the power of the Heart Punch.

Jim Ross: Well Bill, Stan Stasiak has arrived in World Class and he is looking for some gold. Speaking of which, when will we find out more about the Great Texas Round Up?

Bill Watts: Well Jim, maybe next week in Texas! For right now, let's head down to the ring where two Texans are set to compete!

-Sam Houston/Kendall Windham vs Snake Brown/The Bounty Hunter-

The two young Texan's were all business in the ring tonight. Kendall started and worked over Brown with a side headlock, a big suplex, and a nice dropkick. Houston tagged in and nailed Bounty Hunter on the apron with a dropkick. He then caught Brown with the Bulldog and covered him for the One, Two, Three.

Winners: Sam Houston/Kendall Windham

As the referee was raising the hands of Houston and Windham, Gary Young and John Tatum slid into the ring behind them and nailed both men from behind. Tatum caught Houston under the chin with a picture perfect Savate Kick that sent him sailing between the middle ropes to the floor. Young nailed Windham with several hard knees to the midsection then positioned him for a piledriver. Tatum quickly ascended to the second rope and grabbed his feet, and Kendall was driven hard to the mat with a spike piledriver. Satisfied with their work, Tatum and Young left just as quickly as they came.

Jim Ross: Houston and Windham pick up a nice win in tag team competition only to be attacked from behind by "Hollywood" John and "Gorgeous" Gary.

Bill Watts: I thought maybe after Barry Windham beat Jimmy Garvin fair and square last week, this whole thing would be over.

Jim Ross: Apparently not. Folks, we'll be right back.

-Commercial Break-

A video plays featuring a man dressed in flared bell bottoms and a brightly colored dress shirt, with big black sideburns and a pompadour haircut sitting strumming on a guitar. His face is mostly obscured by large gold sunglasses, and a crowd of women surrounds him. His guitar playing is lousy, but the women are just swooning at his mere presence. The camera pans in close on one of the girls who sighs and says "ain't he great." We then here the man speak to say "the greatest of all time!"  The words COMING SOON appear on the screen, and then the video is over.

We return to Marc Lowrance standing at ringside with Brian Adias.

Marc Lowrance: Brian, you'd been on something of a roll here in World Class when you seemingly came under fire from The Movement.

Brian Adias: You know Marc, I'd been winning matches and then at Star Wars on the Fourth of July, I won the big battle royal. I continued to win matches after that and I felt like I was really building some momentum, and then a couple weeks later I found myself in another battle royal for a shot at the Central States Title. I felt like that was my opportunity, and then Tiger Conway and I got tied up and eliminated from the match. Tempers flared and we got into it, so a little later they made a match between us.

Marc Lowrance: That's when Shaska Whatley jumped you, and then Iceman Parson returned to World Class to seemingly help you out.

Brian Adias: What a load of crap that turned out to be. Iceman Parsons set me up. Iceman Parsons is a no good....

All three members of The Movement arrive at ringside and stare down Adias.

Tiger Conway Jr: You'd best watch what your saying, Boy!

Shaska Whatley: The time for fun and games is all done now.

Iceman King Parsons: I didn't set you up for nothing sucka. I used your stupid ass to show the world the truth of The Movement!

Marc Lowrance: Alright, we don't use that kind of language on this show.

Iceman King Parsons: Marc, you'd best sit your cracker ass down before you get hurt.

Knowing what is coming, Adias hauls off and punches Iceman Parsons in the face. It takes a moment to register, but as soon as it does Whatley and Conway jump on him as Parsons holds his jaw, and Lowrance runs for cover. Adias fights back for a moment, but before long all three men are beating on him.

A cheer goes up from the crowd when Jay and Mark Youngblood emerge from the locker room and join the fray. The brawl continues for a few moments longer, but with the damage done, The Movement heads for the locker room. The Youngbloods help a beaten Adias off the floor, and the three of them nod to one another as a new alliance seems to have formed.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Before the break we saw The Movement come out and assault Brian Adias during his interview time, but it would appear that Adias doesn't have to Parsons and pals alone.

Bill Watts: Jay and Mark Youngblood have apparently seen enough and came to the aid of Adias. You couldn't ask for two prouder, more fierce warriors to back you up in a fight.

Jim Ross: Speaking of tag teams and fights Bill, we have one coming up right now. Two weeks ago, The Highwaymen attacked The Glamour Boys from behind. Up until now Doll and Simpson have been mostly smiles and high fives, but when I talked to them earlier today, they are fighting mad, and they have something to prove tonight.

Bill Watts: I hope so Jim, cause against Hickerson and Duncum, they are going to need it. These two tough old cowboys were fighting before these kids knew the word.

1 Fall, 30 Minute Time Limit

-The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) vs The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson)-

As soon as the bell rings, Doll and Simpson charge across the ring and starting throwing fists at Duncum and Hickerson. The Highwaymen are not expecting the onslaught, and after taking a bunch of hard shots, bail out to the floor. They are even more surprised when Steve Simpson climbs to the top rope and leaps out to the floor on top of both of them!! Doll exits the ring, and leaps from the ring apron onto Duncum. Soon all four men are brawling around the ringside area, and Referee Ron West calls for the bell.

Winners: Double Count Out

Jim Ross: Well, nothing was solved in that one Cowboy.

Bill Watts: I don't know that I'd say that Jim. Doll and Simpson just showed The Highwaymen that they will bring the fight to them, and they aren't gonna take any crap.

Jim Ross: I'm sure we'll see a rematch down the line.

Bill Watts: Count on it.

Jim Ross: Alright folks, up next is a moment that I know I've been waiting on. The World Class debut of Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat!

Bill Watts: This man has been a champion all across the globe. When World Class had a chance to make him a part of our show, you bet your bottom dollar that we jumped on it.

Jim Ross: Let's head down to the ring!

-Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs Bill Ash-

While Bill Ash did manage some offense here and there, this was essentially an abbreviated Best Of for Steamboat. Among other things we saw plenty of deep arm drags, dropkicks, chops, a big chop from the top rope, and then of course a picture perfect Flying Cross Body for the victory.

Winner: Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

Marc Lowrance is waiting as Steamboat exits the ring.

Marc Lowrance: Ricky Steamboat, congratulations on a big win, and welcome to AWA World Class Wrestling.

Ricky Steamboat: Thank You Marc Lowrance. It's a pleasure to be here.

Marc Lowrance: Now, can you tell us what made you choose World Class as the place to come and compete.

Ricky Steamboat: There are two answers to that question Marc. First is that I have been all over this world, and I have competed against many of the best wrestlers that this business has to offer. I enjoy that level of competition as it not only gives these fans the best possible show, but by putting myself against that level of competition, it only serves to make me better. I looked at the men competing here in World Class Wrestling, and I saw a high level of competition, so I thought what better place for The Dragon to come and test himself, and continue to make himself better.

Marc Lowrance: and the second reason?

Ricky Steamboat: That's a far more personal reason Marc Lowrance. You see, I have a very close friend who goes by the name Junkyard Dog. I saw the trickery that Nick Bockwinkel used to secure himself a shot at the Dog's title, and then I saw him manipulate my friend...my brother, into putting his livelihood on the line in order to get his title back. I don't appreciate men like Nick Bockwinkel who think they are above other men. Who think that money, power, or stature somehow make them better.

Marc Lowrance: So you've come for Nick Bockwinkel and the World Class Title.

Ricky Steamboat: Having won only a single match here, I am not deserving of a title shot. But I will ask to fight Bockwinkel with no title on the line. This isn't about money or championships, it is about honor, of which he has none.

Jim Ross: The Dragon is intense and he is coming for Nick Bockwinkel!

Bill Watts: The Champ already has a laundry list of men coming after him, and it just keeps getting longer.

Jim Ross: We'll be right back with our main event!

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Fans! Kerry Von Erich and The Grappler have hit the ring, and our main event is under way!!

-Kerry Von Erich vs The Grappler-

After the incident two weeks ago, Kerry Von Erich is an angry man and he goes after The Grappler before the bell ever rings. David Manning calls for the bell as Kerry is blasting away on Grappler in the corner, and it is a rake to the eyes that finally buys the masked man a moments reprise. Grappler doesn't waste it, driving a knee hard into the gut of Von Erich then driving an elbow into the back of his head. Grappler whips Kerry into the ropes, and tries to catch him with a Lariat early, but Von Erich ducks and nails Grappler with a dropkick on the rebound.

Kerry pounces on his fallen opponent and again begins to drill him with punches to the face as Manning lays in the five count. Kerry stops punching and raises his hand in the air to signal the Claw, but Grappler rolls away from Kerry and gets to the floor. Von Erich follows him out and Grappler grabs Kerry by the trunks and leverages him hard into the apron. Grappler rolls Von Erich back into the ring and follows him back in. He wastes no time in going to work with the heavy offense, body slams, big suplex's, hard elbow drops.

It looks like the match is all but over when he sets Kerry up for the Lariat. Von Erich is staggered in the middle of the ring, and The Grappler heads back into the ropes and comes charging at Kerry, but to the surprise of everyone, especially The Grappler, Von Erich twists around and nails him with a huge Discus Punch and both men go crashing to the canvas. David Manning begins to count both men, and we nearly see the match end that way, but Grappler manages to make it up at the last possible second. He goes to Von Erich and drags him up by the hair, only to get caught in a small package!! One, Two, Thre....KICK OUT!!

Kerry had been playing a bit of possum, and began punching away at The Grappler again. A big suplex jarred the masked man, and then another huge dropkick sent him right back to the canvas when he got up. Kerry was feeling the cheers of the crowd and was pumped up, and called for the Claw again. Grappler got back to his feet and Kerry locked on the Claw with a roar of approval from the KC crowd! Grappler began to swing around wildly trying to break free from the hold, and while he never loosened Kerry's grip, one of his arms did catch David Manning in the face, sending the referee to the mat in a heap. Kerry continued to keep the pressure on and soon The Grappler lost his fight and was flat on his back with Kerry straddling him, grinding on the Claw!

What Kerry failed to notice was another masked man come out from underneath the ring on the far side. Same silver mask, same black tights that say Grappler, damn near identical. On the outside of the ring he kicked the toe of his boot several times on the floor, then he slid into the ring behind Kerry and punted him just behind the ear. Von Erich immediately let go of the Iron Claw and collapsed to the mat not moving. This second Grappler quickly rolled the first Grappler out of the ring, shook David Manning, then covered Kerry Von Erich. None the wiser, Manning counted the One, Two, Three.

Winner: The Grappler

Jim Ross: What the heck was that! I know my eyes aren't the best, but I swear I just saw double Bill!

Bill Watts: I can't be sure, but I have a pretty good idea. I'll be calling Les Thatcher as soon we are off the air to get to the bottom of it.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentleman, that's our show for the evening, but before we go, I know the Cowboy has an announcement for next week.

Bill Watts: That's right folks, at the upcoming Battle of New Orleans, AWA World Tag Team Champions Hawk and Animal, The Road Warriors will be defending those titles. So next week, we are going to have a first ever match here on AWA World Class. Four tag teams are going to compete in the same match until only one team is left standing, and that winning team will challenge The Road Warriors at the Superdome. Since they all wanted to fight it out this week, next week we will see The Movement, The Youngbloods, The Highwaymen, and The Glamour Boys all in the ring at the same time, and the winners will challenge the AWA World Tag Team Champions!

Jim Ross: That's gonna be one heck of a fight folks! We'll also finally find out what the Texas Round Up is, and a whole lot more! Join us next week Ladies and Gentleman!!

I really enjoyed this show... and it got going in a hurry as Studd and Brody brawl all over the arena.  A DDQ is a perfect finish here!

Stasiak throwing his name in the Round Up Title is a nice way to add some depth to it.  Not so sure can win it though.

Houston and Windham are a nice young team... in fact I think Widham is still only 16 years old but I am sure he was a big ol high school junior.  It will be interesting to see if who is using who here to get over as Tatum and Young still need to make a name for themselves.  

Can't say enough about how much I am enjoying the Movement

Steamboat or Kerry... who will be the top babyface here... both are awesome choices... and don't forget Kevin.  Bockwinkel might need more than Studd. 

Another wild night of action in WCCW! 

What a blockbuster match to kick things off as Brody and Studd battle to a crazy double C.O.

Great way to debut Stan the Man. LOL, liked his explanation of why he's back in the ring. 

Like the young team of Kendal and Houston but Tatum and Young don't seem to like them. Nice set up here.

Speaking of nice set ups, looks like Adias has some friends in the Youngbloods to battle the Movement.

The tag team division is red hot. Highwaymen and Glamour Boys battle to a double c.o. which furthers the feud.

YES! It looks like a Steamboat/Bockwinkel match is looming. What a classic that will be. 

Awesome main event between Kerry and Grappler. Kerry seems to have the match won until another Grappler interferes! Kerry might need to get Kevin's help. 

Watch out! The Road Warriors are coming to town. Cant wait to find out who faces them. 

Next week cant come soon enough. 

What a way to lock in your audience right off the bat kicking the show off with Brody vs. Studd!  Great way to start the show!

Stasiak still has some gas left in the tank and is looking for gold in the Round Up.

Windham/Houston/Young/Tatum are four young guys that the promotion can invest in for the long haul....tons of potential for all these guy and I hope to see all four meet the potential in this game that perhaps they fell short of IRL.

Adias didn't have to look far for back up against the Movement....this should be a fun feud!

Steamboat is here! Bock vs. Steamboat in '84 could be this games equivalent to '89 Steamboat vs. Flair! Can't wait!!

Cheating or not....Grappler getting a main event win over Kerry is a game changer for Grappler in World Class.

-8-10-84 from the Municipal Auditorium in Topeka, KS-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 9:19 when Powers pinned Ted Oates

2) Stan Stasiak beat Ken Lucas in 6:49 w/Heart Punch

3) The Youngbloods (Jay/Chris) defeated "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young in 14:11 when Jay Youngblood pinned Gary Young

4) Bruiser Brody and Baron Von Raschke wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 7:28

5) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) beat Sam Houston/Kendall Windham in 12:09 when Whatley pinned Windham

6) Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious by Disqualification in 21:17 when Precious interfered

7) The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) and The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 11:31

8) "Big" John Studd and Brian Adias wrestled to a Time Limit Draw in 15:00 in a match for the World Class Television Title

9) Iceman King Parsons defeated Barry Windham by Count Out in 24:46 in a match for the Central States Title

10) Kevin Von Erich/The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) beat Nick Bockwinkel/The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette in 37:23 when Kevin pinned Bockwinkel with a roll up.

-8-11-84 from the Levitt Arena in Wichita, KS-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 9:29 when Powers pinned Ted Oates

2) Stan Stasiak beat Ken Lucas in 6:39 w/Heart Punch

3) The Youngbloods (Jay/Chris) defeated "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young in 14:14 when Jay Youngblood pinned Gary Young

4) Bruiser Brody and Baron Von Raschke wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 7:23

5) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) beat Sam Houston/Kendall Windham in 12:06 when Whatley pinned Windham

6) Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious by Disqualification in 21:14 when Precious interfered

7) The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) and The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 11:35

8) "Big" John Studd and Brian Adias wrestled to a Time Limit Draw in 15:00 in a match for the World Class Television Title

9) Iceman King Parsons defeated Barry Windham by Count Out in 24:47 in a match for the Central States Title

10) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) beat Nick Bockwinkel/The Grappler/The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette in 47:27 when Kevin pinned Bockwinkel with a roll up.

-8-12-84 from the Convention Center in Tulsa, OK-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 9:09 when Powers pinned Ted Oates

2) Stan Stasiak beat Ken Lucas in 6:59 w/Heart Punch

3) The Youngbloods (Jay/Chris) defeated "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young in 14:41 when Jay Youngblood pinned Gary Young

4) Bruiser Brody and Baron Von Raschke wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 7:38

5) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) beat Sam Houston/Kendall Windham in 12:19 when Whatley pinned Windham

6) Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious by Disqualification in 21:37 when Precious interfered

7) The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) and The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 11:21

9) Iceman King Parsons defeated Barry Windham by Count Out in 24:26 in a match for the Central States Title

10) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) beat Nick Bockwinkel/The Grappler/The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette in 47:03 when Kevin pinned Bockwinkel with a roll up.

-8-13-84 from the Myriad Convention Center in Oklahoma City, OK-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 9:44 when Powers pinned Ted Oates

2) Stan Stasiak beat Ken Lucas in 6:26 w/Heart Punch

3) The Youngbloods (Jay/Chris) defeated "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young in 14:14 when Jay Youngblood pinned Gary Young

4) Bruiser Brody and Baron Von Raschke wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 7:26

5) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) beat Sam Houston/Kendall Windham in 12:02 when Whatley pinned Windham

6) Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious by Disqualification in 21:57 when Precious interfered

7) The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) and The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 11:54

9) Iceman King Parsons defeated Barry Windham by Count Out in 24:16 in a match for the Central States Title

10) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) beat Nick Bockwinkel/The Grappler/The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette in 47:36 when Kevin pinned Bockwinkel with a roll up.

-8-14-84 from the Memorial Auditorium in Wichita Falls, TX-

1) Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi over The Oates Brothers (Ted/Jerry) in 9:22 when Powers pinned Ted Oates

2) Stan Stasiak beat Ken Lucas in 6:42 w/Heart Punch

3) The Youngbloods (Jay/Chris) defeated "Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young in 14:46 when Jay Youngblood pinned Gary Young

4) Bruiser Brody and Baron Von Raschke wrestled to a Double Disqualification in 7:17

5) The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) beat Sam Houston/Kendall Windham in 12:11 when Whatley pinned Windham

6) Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat over "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious by Disqualification in 21:42 when Precious interfered

7) The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson) and The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) wrestled to a Double Count Out in 11:51

9) Iceman King Parsons defeated Barry Windham by Count Out in 24:56 in a match for the Central States Title

10) Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) beat Nick Bockwinkel/The Grappler/The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) w/Jim Cornette in 47:53 when Kevin pinned Bockwinkel with a roll up.

Powers and Savoldi earn credibility with a solid win over tough veterans, the Oats Brothers. 

Highwaymen and Glamour boys keep their feud going with a double c.o. 

Like that Steamboat/Garvin match. 

Hats off to Baron as he fights Brody to a double DQ. Looks like Baron still has fuel in the tank. 

Wow, Adias holds Studd to a draw. I think this solidifies Adias as a top guy.

Iceman beats champ Barry by c.o. I'm sure Parsons will be bragging about that LOL. 

Great main event and Kevin must be feeling pretty good getting the pin on Bock.  

A lot of building of future stars here as Powers/Savoldi get a good win of the Oates Bros

Adias going to a draw with Studd is huge! 

Iceman getting the win over Windham even by count out levels him up big time!

The Glamour Boys show they're tough hanging in there in a fight with the Highwaymen

Baron shows he's still got it hanging with Brody right of the gate...good stuff

Steamboat vs. Garvin had to have quietly stole the show!

Huge main event.....what a dream team with Bockwinkel and the Midnight Express.....and a great rub for the Samoans as mentioned teaming with Kevin in a main event! 

-Broadcasting live to our local affiliates in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, as well as in Syndication across these great United States, the American Wrestling Association proudly presents World Class Wrestling, coming to you this week from the North Side Coliseum in Fort Worth!-

F7oZ5gK.png

Jim Ross: Hello Everyone and Welcome to AWA World Class Wrestling! I'm Jim Ross, and "Cowboy" Bill Watts will be joining me momentarily, but first he has some announcements to make! So let's head down to ringside and The Cowboy!

We cut down to ringside where Bill Watts is waiting, microphone in hand!

Bill Watts: Thank You Jim! Let me start off by saying that things have been wild here in World Class for the last few weeks, so tonight we are going to try and do something about it! If these guys all want to fight, we are going to let them fight! In the main event you are going to see Kevin and Kerry Von Erich team up with Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat to take on World Class Heavyweight Champion Nick Bockwinkel, The Grappler, and Baron Von Raschke!

Then as we announced last week, The Glamour Boys, The Highwaymen, The Youngbloods, and Whatley and Conway of The Movement will square off in a four corners match, and the winners will go on to challenge for the AWA World Tag Team Titles at the Superdome!

All of the men in these matches have either attacked each other, talked about fighting each other, or fought each other over the last few weeks, so tonight they can fight some more. Also to make sure no one else gets involved, I have barred Bruiser Brody, Big John Studd, Brian Adias, and Iceman King Parsons from the building!!

Watts waits for a moment as the fans cheer, and then continues on.

Now, everyone wants to know what The Great Texas Round Up is! Next week, right here on World Class television, we are going to crown the first AWA Southwestern Champion, and we are going to do it in The Great Texas Round Up. Here is what that means.... Twenty wrestlers will compete for the title. It will be like a battle royal, but instead of all the men starting in the ring, only two of them will start the match. Then by random lottery, every two minutes after that another wrestler will enter the Round Up until all twenty men have entered. Wrestlers can be eliminated at any time by being thrown over the top rope like in a battle royal, and the last man standing will be declared the Southwestern Champion. It will be a battle of guts, stamina, and will power. The winner will be deserving of being called champion.

Lastly, for you fans in the St. Louis area, we are pleased to announce that on Labor Day, we will be bringing you another huge Star Wars event! We'll start announcing matches for that soon, so stay tuned! Thank you everyone, now let's get to some action!

Jim Ross: There you have it folks, a huge night of action here tonight, and next week The Great Texas Round Up! Let's head down to the ring for our first match!

-The Islanders (Samu/Tonga Kid) vs Jack Spade/Tim Bennant-

This was a vicious, one sided, brutal squash that lasted about two and a half minutes. Bennant took the initial brunt of headbutts, a brutal kick to the guts, and a Samoan drop. He was thrown into his corner where Spade tagged himself in off his partners lifeless corpse. Twin superkicks, a pair of flying headbutts, then an assisted flying splash from the top rope later, and was also dead!

Winners: The Islanders

After the match The Islanders approach Marc Lowrance and Tonga Kid takes the microphone. He speaks a few sentences in a Polynesian language of some sort, but the only words intelligible to people who don't know the language, are Titles and Midnight Express. After the last two, Samu sticks out his tongue and runs his finger across his throat. The Islanders then head for the locker room.

Bill Watts: Jim, I don't think I'd wanna be Eaton, Condrey, or the mama's boy at the Superdome!

Jim Ross: I don't know what he said, but I'm guessing they weren't inviting them to dinner.

Bill Watts: They might be dinner.

Jim Ross: Heh! Folks, we'll be right back!

-Commercial Break-

-"Hollywood" John Tatum/"Gorgeous" Gary Young vs Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi-

After picking up a big win against The Moondogs in their debut, Powers and Savoldi looked to keep the momentum going tonight, but before the bell even rang, Young and Tatum were on them. Powers was tossed to the floor, and they quickly dragged Savoldi into the corner. Tatum and Young were ruthless, roughing Savoldi up with elbows, chops, slams, and whatever else they could think of, all while making frequent tags, and using every opportunity to execute double teams on top of it.

Powers was stomping his feet, and beating the turnbuckle like a mad man, and the crowd was with him, willing Savoldi to get back in the fight. Finally, when Tatum went for an atomic drop, Joe was able to flip clear over top of him and avoid taking the move. In doing so, he inadvertently collided with referee Ron West, sending him to the canvas. Gary Young quickly reached into the ring and grabbed a handful of Savoldi's hair and jerked him to the canvas. Jim Powers had seen enough and charged into the ring and began exchanging punches with John Tatum.

Gary Young was about to enter the ring and help his partner, when Sam Houston and Kendall Windham came charging down the aisle and yanked Young off the apron. The two young cowboys quickly overwhelmed Young and then laid him out with a big double bodyslam on the floor! John Tatum had managed to fend off Jim Powers for a moment, and turned around just in time to see his partner get laid out! He began yelling at Houston and Windham, who simply pointed behind him. Tatum turned and Powers hoisted him onto his shoulder and nailed him with a huge Power Slam! Powers helped his recovering partner Savoldi to cover Tatum, and then shook Ron West awake...1,2,3!!

Winners: Jim Powers/Joe Savoldi

Bill Watts: Ha Ha! I Like It!

Jim Ross: Powers and Savoldi pick up the win, with an assist from Houston and Windham.

Bill Watts: A win is a win Jim!

Jim Ross: You can't think Tatum, Young, or even Jimmy Garvin are going to be very happy about it though.

Bill Watts: After the sneak attack last week, they had it coming.

Jim Ross: Well Bill, I think your good mood is about to be ruined...

Jim Cornette leads The Midnight Express of Bobby Eaton and Dennis Condrey to ringside where Marc Lowrance is standing by.

Marc Lowrance: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome....

Jim Cornette: Shut It Lowrance, I'll do the talking around here. Now I saw those two goofs out here earlier making ooga booga noises into the microphone and trying to act all scary, but if you think for even a minute that my men are scared of George of the Jungle you got another thing coming! While those two idiots are eating coconuts and trying to stop their grass huts from blowing away in the rain, my men are training in the finest gyms that my Mother's money can buy! So come the Superdome, you are going to see that finesse and tag team expertise will win out over two savages who don't even wear boots every day of the week and twice on Sunday!

So forget about Shampoo and Tonka Truck Kid. What you people are looking at right now is the greatest tag team that ever walked the face of the planet Earth. The two baddest men to ever step foot in the squared circle. Every man's nightmare, and every woman's fantasy, the World Class Tag Team Champions, Beautiful Bobby and Loverboy Dennis, The Midnight Express!

-The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton/Dennis Condrey) vs Tylor Shane/Bill Davis-

Dennis Condrey caught Tylor Shane with a huge knee to the gut out of the lock up, gave him a hellacious bodyslam, then dropped a knee on his face. He tagged in Bobby, who went straight to the top and dropped a knee from the top rope. Dennis knocked Davis off the apron, as Eaton covered Shane. The Midnights were making a point tonight!

Winners: The Midnight Express

-Commercial Break-

A video plays and we are taken to what looks to be a dressing room area in a high end department store. The room is surrounded by mirrors, and there are several chairs, most of which have clothing articles laid over them. In the middle chair sits Sunshine (last seen here in World Class managing Eddie Hogan) and she appears to be waiting for someone to come out from the dressing area.

"Is that the one baby?"

"I think so darlin" comes the voice from inside the dressing room, the same voice we heard last week from the man with the black sideburns and pompadour haircut.

The camera pans around a bit to focus on Sunshine, and we can hear the door to the dressing room come open. Her eyes light up, and a big smile crosses her face.

"Oh baby, that's what I like"

The camera pulls back just enough that we catch a view of what looks like a lot of fringe and a lot of glittering gold coming out of the dressing room.

Jim Ross: Welcome back folks. Just before the break, we saw the World Class Tag Team Champions dominate their competition.

Bill Watts: Taking nothing away from Eaton and Condrey, they are a great team, but those guys weren't The Islanders, and if Cornette isn't careful he might find himself on the receiving end of an Islanders whooping, and I'd love to see it!

Jim Ross: Okay folks, it is time for the four corners match to decide who will face The Road Warriors for the AWA World Tag Team Titles at The Battle for New Orleans. Cowboy, please explain how this is going to work.

Bill Watts: Pretty easy Jim. Like a normal tag team match, only two men in the ring at time. Pinfalls, submissions, count outs, and disqualifications are all still in play. However, you don't have to tag your own partner, you can tag anyone you want, other than your opponents partner. The match will continue until three of the teams have been eliminated, and the last team standing will earn the right to challenge for the AWA World Tag Team Titles.

1 Fall, 60 Minute Time Limit

-The Glamour Boys (Steve Doll/Steve Simpson) vs The Movement (Shaska Whatley/Tiger Conway Jr) vs The Youngbloods (Jay Youngblood/Mark Youngblood) vs The Highwaymen (Bobby Duncum/Phil Hickerson)-

Elimination #1: The match had been going for nearly fifteen minutes, Mark Youngblood and Phil Hickerson were in the ring and Youngblood had just scored with an impressive dropkick that sent Hickerson staggering backwards into the ropes near his corner. While Youngblood was getting back up off the canvas, Hickerson reached out and tagged in Duncum. Youngblood never saw the tag and grabbed Hickerson, and shot him into the ropes. Duncum snuck in from behind and blasted Youngblood in the back of the head with a forearm, which allowed Hickerson who now had momentum to blast him with a big clothesline, which sent him right back into the waiting arms of Duncum, who slapped on a Sleeper Hold. Hickerson quickly charged across the ring and knocked Jay Youngblood off the apron, then followed him out to the floor to stop him from breaking it up. Mark fought valiantly, but soon enough he was out.

The Youngbloods are Eliminated

Jim Ross: Jay and Mark Youngblood are the first team out thanks to some double teaming by The Highwaymen.

Bill Watts: You have to give them credit Jim. Hickerson knew where he was and knew he was in trouble, so he reached out and tagged his partner without Youngblood ever knowing.

Elimination #2: Just as the match passed the twenty minute mark, Steve Simpson tagged in Steve Doll and they nailed Bobby Duncum with a double dropkick that sent him sailing in between the top and middle rope and out to the floor. Doll waited until Duncum got back to his feet and grabbed hold of the top rope, and used it to propel himself up and out of the ring and on top of Duncum! He got to his feet and was soaking in the adulation of the crowd, but Phil Hickerson had seen enough and blasted him in the back with a steel chair. Referee Jerry Usher immediately called for the Disqualification. Steve Simpson came running to help his partner, but he caught a blow from the chair on top of the head that put him down and out.

The Highwaymen are Eliminated

Bill Watts: The war between these two teams certainly isn't over!

Jim Ross: The Highwaymen just cost themselves a shot at the AWA World Tag Team Titles, but I don't think they care. The Glamour Boys may be lucky if they can continue this match.

Bill Watts: Let's take a commercial break while the referee gets this under control, and we'll see if they can still go when we get back.

-Commercial Break-

Jim Ross: Alright folks, Steve Simpson is busted open, and Steve Doll is hurting, but the Glamour Boys are going to continue!

Elimination #3: Whatley and Conway were taking turns beating on Steve Doll who was heavily favoring his back after the chair shot. The Movement was making quick tags, and just cruelly focusing on it with big bodyslams, stomps and elbows to the back, and taking turns ramming Doll back first into their corner. The match looked to be over when Conway locked Doll in a Boston crab, but Simpson rushed into the ring and blasted Conway with a huge right hand. This brought Whatley into the ring, and he nailed Simpson with a big clothesline, then picked him back up and dropped him throat first on the ropes. As Whatley kicked the fallen Simpson out of the ring, Conway pulled Doll to his feet and shoved him at Whatley. Whatley knelt down and lifted Doll onto his shoulders as Conway ascended to the second rope. Conway leapt off and caught Doll with a clothesline, as Pez fell backwards with Doll. Conway quickly covered Doll and the referee counted the 1,2,3.

The Glamour Boys are Eliminated

Winners: The Movement

Jim Ross: Shaska Whatley and Tiger Conway are your winners, but did you notice what they used to get the win Bill?

Bill Watts: I sure did Jim, and you can bet The Road Warriors saw it too.

Jim Ross: Marc Lowrance is standing by with Whatley and Conway.

At ringside Marc Lowrance is with Whatley and Conway who are both smiling.

Marc Lowrance: Ladies and Gentleman, here are your winners, who will go on to challenge The Road Warriors for the AWA World Tag Team Titles in New Orleans, Shaska Whatley and Tiger Conway Jr.

Tiger Conway Jr: All you white devils thought that Tiger Conway was just out here recruiting a bunch of losers and running his mouth. You all thought that I was just saying things to try and get myself some attention. Then when we started making some noise, y'all didn't like it, cause you prefer when we quiet. Then when I started taking out my own, you started to take notice. Now I got the real brothers standing by my side, and it just got real didn't it!

Shaska Whatley: Road Warriors! You seen what just went down didn't ya! You seen The Movement take out three other teams to get the chance to take you down. All them muscles, all them spikes, and that make up, that don't scare us. Where we come from, punks like you wouldn't last ten minutes. So you bring them shiny gold belts, and you come on down to New Orleans, because that's going be the end of your road, and it's gonna be where The Movement grows.

Tiger Conway Jr: Ya Dig?

Whatley and Conway leave to a chorus of jeers as Marc Lowrance shrugs his shoulders, and we cut back to Ross and Watts.

Jim Ross: They seem confident Bill.

Bill Watts: They'd better be, they have quite the task ahead of them.

Jim Ross: Alright folks, it is time for our main event, a huge six man tag team match with bad blood all around! The Von Erichs, Kerry and Kevin will team up with Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat to take on World Class Heavyweight Champion Nick Bockwinkel, The Grappler, and Baron Von Raschke.

Bill Watts: Steamboat has stated that he is here for Bockwinkel to get revenge for The Junkyard Dog. Kevin Von Erich has a date with Bockwinkel at the Superdome, but Von Raschke viciously attacked him several weeks back and declared himself the master of the Iron Claw. While that can't sit well with either Von Erich, Kerry has been tied up in a battle with The Grappler. So all six of these men have something to prove here tonight!

Jim Ross: Let's take our final commercial break and then we'll have all the action!

-Commercial Break-

1 Fall, 30 Minute Time Limit

-Kevin Von Erich/Kerry Von Erich/Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs Nick Bockwinkel/The Grappler/Baron Von Raschke-

This broke down before the bell even rang as Kerry charged across the ring and tackled The Grappler. Von Raschke immediately began stomping on Kerry, which drew Kevin quickly into the fight. Bockwinkel wasted no time in exiting the ring, but was met on the floor by Steamboat and cracked in the chest with a big chop! The Von Erich's were getting the best of Von Raschke and The Grappler when a second Grappler came out of the crowd and entered the ring, and the two Grapplers started overwhelming Kerry...

On the floor, Bockwinkel was doing his best to make his way up the aisle and away from all of this, but Steamboat was pretty much chopping him up the aisle! As they were going up the aisle, another masked man appeared from behind the curtain and raced toward the ring...

Jim Ross: THAT'S MR. OLYMPIA FROM CONTINENTAL!!

Olympia hit the ring and grabbed both of The Grappler's, cracking their heads together! He and Kerry then took control battering both of them with huge punches. Kevin meanwhile caught Von Raschke with a huge dropkick that sent him out of the ring.

Jim Ross: FOLKS, THEY ARE FIGHTING ALL OVER THE PLACE, BUT WE ARE OUT OF TIME!!!! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOR THE GREAT TEXAS ROUND UP!!

Islanders looked brutal tonight and send a strong message to the Midnight Express.

With a bit of help from Kendall and Houston, Powers and Savoldi pick up another impressive win over Tatum and Young. 

Corny doesn't seem to be worried about the Islanders which might be a big mistake. 

The tag team division is red hot and the 4 corners match proves it. Movement win it and next up is the Road Warriors! I cant say enough about your tag teams. You're doing an outstanding job of keeping all the teams busy. 

Sunshine seems very happy with her new man. Looking forward to his debut. Nice hype job here. I miss these old vignettes to help guys get over. 

Another wild main event as we got multiple feuds going. Olympia makes a surprise appearance to get even with the Grapplers. Man I cant wait for the Super Dome card! 

I don't think I've said it enough how well you capture Watts/Ross.  Especially Watts' description of the Round Up...I could hear every word of that in his voice.

The Islanders are coming across are real threats to the Express' tag titles and Cornette's reaction is classic Cornette, you've got him down as well...great stuff. 

Powers and Savoldi gaining momentum here....better keep an eye on them!

The Movement have become a force in record time here and now get a shot at the Road Warriors.....on paper you'd assume the Warriors will blow through them like everyone else but the Movement are not to be taken lightly.....I look forward to this match in New Orleans.

If Sunshine's man is who I think I it is.....this going to be fun to watch unfold!

WHAT A MAIN EVENT! Holy crap! A loaded main event that further builds towards the big show coming up....great work!