Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/18 - 03/24: Sal Bellomo ate Bologna in a Balloon

The Thread Killer

Universal Champion Brock Lesnar returns to Raw in Chicago, where his WrestleMania opponent Seth Rollins will be waiting. Will we bear witness to a physical confrontation between The Beast Incarnate and “The Beastslayer”? Also on Raw, Kurt Angle reveals his WrestleMania opponent, Seth Rollins battles Drew McIntyre, Finn Bálor teams with a partner of his choosing to take on Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush and Ronda Rousey defends her Raw Women’s Title against Dana Brooke!

In other news: AJ Styles has re-signed but The Good Brothers won't and have been pulled from Live Events!  None of the RAW shows leading up to Wrestlemania have sold out and it looks like they won't! EC3 is already in the doghouse and is jobbing to Shelton Benjamin on house shows because Vince McMahon doesn't like him! DJZ and Robbie E have signed with WWE and will be reporting to NXT! Dash Wilder claims the Revival pitched a Best Out of 3 Falls match against Roode and Gable at Wrestlemania! Finn Balor might appear as "The Demon" at Wrestlemania but I don't know why that's news! I think the exclamation point key on my laptop might be stuck!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

That reminds me, she appeared in one of Xavier Woods' videos playing D&D which to me was more business exposing than anything Ronda did. 

I should check that video out. That sounds like it would be interesting to watch. I should also check to see if there is a wrestling-themed table top RPG thread in the PWO archives.