Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/18 - 03/24: Sal Bellomo ate Bologna in a Balloon

The Thread Killer

Yeah the idea of Kurt Angle's retirement match being because a bathroom break with Corbin involved is pretty awful  

By the way, give me Angle vs Gable.  I don't care if WM has 25 matches give me Angle vs Gable for 30 minutes

Is there anything more Chicago than chanting CM Punk during this match.  What did they forget their beachballs

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, let's chillax. Angle cannot work a 30 minute match. Pretty sure he can't even work a 10 minute match. I'm not a Corbin fan at all, but he is a Name they have been pushing for a year and is consistently over at house shows (as a face). Like, he's one of the big attractions for the people we like to refer to as "casual fans" since they're not part of this bubble. In terms of the TV and creative, it also makes sense. Not what I would have booked, but it's fine since Angle is faded glory at this stage.

The Chicago crowd chanting for Cena was something to behold. Time really is a flat circle.

5 minutes ago, peachchaos said:

Okay, let's chillax. Angle cannot work a 30 minute match. Pretty sure he can't even work a 10 minute match. I'm not a Corbin fan at all, but he is a Name they have been pushing for a year and is consistently over at house shows (as a face). Like, he's one of the big attractions for the people we like to refer to as "casual fans" since they're not part of this bubble. In terms of the TV and creative, it also makes sense. Not what I would have booked, but it's fine since Angle is faded glory at this stage.

The Chicago crowd chanting for Cena was something to behold. Time really is a flat circle.

It absolutely makes sense storyline wise but when you tease a mystery/surprise opponent you inevitably get people's hopes up.  That's why the deflation from the crowd.  If they had just announced the match straightforward people might not like it but be more accepting and less deflated

Just now, Strummer said:

It absolutely makes sense storyline wise but when you tease a mystery/surprise opponent you inevitably get people's hopes up. 

No one should ever get their hopes up for a WWE mystery. The "WWE Universe" fails to learn and remember that lesson. Every single time.

(Myself included.)

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Mojo is such a great promo but man this storyline is weird as fuck. People don't care about him, so it just a dude talking to a mirror.

He needs to have the same deal like the Street Prophets. Have him go to Evolve, ICW, or any of the other companies they're like up with cause like you said he's a good talker just need tuning in other areas.