Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 35: The KawadaSmile tribute thread

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I think he was working fairly different all the way back to the first Styles face vs face match from last year.

I'm also glad that he moved past working as a reckless underdog. But this is more the guy he was on the indies, with some added character touches. So to me, he's tapping into what he always did best more than growing into something new. Either way, we agree that it's welcome.

Just now, Childs said:

I'm also glad that he moved past working as a reckless underdog. But this is more the guy he was on the indies, with some added character touches. So to me, he's tapping into what he always did best more than growing into something new. Either way, we agree that it's welcome.

To meet halfway, I think there was definitely something of the curse of the undersized babyface WWE main eventer in his big run and the last year has felt very different than that. I'd argue that his indy work had more 00s excess to it (though not always) and that this feels different and more grounded even still, but yeah, i think there's plenty of wiggle room between what you're saying and what I'm saying.

12 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Isn't having a separate team for Quebec and France like having a separate US and Australia teams?

There are much more differences between Quebec French & France French than between US English & Australia English (that being said, Rougeau & Brassard speak a very "academic" French still)

11 minutes ago, stunning_grover said:

Drew vs. Roman... getting something to eat...

4 in the morning. Brushing my teeth. Great for Roman to be back, but I never cared before, so... 

Is it me or the crowd is going mild for this match ?