Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 35: The KawadaSmile tribute thread

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

Ok, who is the guy in shorts? First time seeing dude and I'm confused as all hell.

Pat McAfee. It’s my first exposure to him too, he’s awful.

I loved that the crowd got into the tag match. Hawkins seems like a good dude so it’s nice to see him get his due. They are definitely losing tomorrow though.

Ok, guys. I am here after doing a ton of gardening and what not that i didn't want to do. Including finding baby bunnies and getting them to a rescue. 

This battle royal is annoying because I've never actually seen a Karl Anderson match and now I have. There goes that streak.

1 minute ago, El-P said:

One hour ago I was watching Okada vs White at MSG in a great main event. What the fuck happened with my life ?

You went from watching the main event of a show to watching a curtain jerking battle royal? It'd be more bizarre if you expected similar results out of both of those

Andras was looking like a worldbeater for a minute there, including the really fun elimination of Rey. (I have to figure out dinner for the family in a bit so this is just a brief visit really).

The Braun apron suplex thing would be a killer double team finisher on the old WCW ramp.

1 minute ago, Stiva said:

You went from watching the main event of a show to watching a curtain jerking battle royal? It'd be more bizarre if you expected similar results out of both of those

I didn't expect the same results. I just wonder what the fuck am I doing.