Post-Mania TV 2019

FMKK

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, C.S. said:

Well, yeah...

You don't really think WWE believes any of its bullshit about how progressive it's being with the WWE Women's Evolution, do you?

This is the same company that thought so little of women wrestlers that they discontinued the title (more than once), fired Alundra Blayze/Madusa while she was still champion, and let her walk out with the belt in her possession and throw it in another company's trash can.

She was also made to feel like a piece of shit by the company for 20 years, even though Flair did the same exact thing with the NWA Title. But I guess it's okay because he's a man. 

I mean, sure, blame Vince for still being a piece of crap most likely, but of the current writing team, whose still around from twenty years ago or hell, even five years ago? I have zero doubt Vince McMahon doesn't give a damn about the Women's Division beyond it making him money, but I also have no doubt most of the current roster and writing team fully supports it. 

9 minutes ago, Jesse Ewiak said:

I have zero doubt Vince McMahon doesn't give a damn about the Women's Division beyond it making him money, but I also have no doubt most of the current roster and writing team fully supports it. 

But when the guy who doesn't give a damn has final say, it kind of doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. 

24 minutes ago, Strummer said:

also, I guess it's "official" now but Becky and Seth are dating

I thought she was still with that MMA guy, but good for them. At least she knows exactly what she was getting thanks to social media. 

IIRC, the nazi didn't leak the dick pics. Seth was cheating on his then-fiancee with the nazi, and the then-fiancee leaked the dick pics as revenge. 

I've also come to the realization that I know far too many sordid details of many professional wrestlers' love lives. 

Duke and Shafir are both green as hell and being paired with them has cooled Baszler off quite a bit.

As for the women's tag titles, the problem with the IIconics as champions, besides the fact that they're terrible, is that all the established teams are heels once you remove Sasha and Bayley from the equation. If they're just transitional champions for the Sky Pirates to vanquish, then fine. But a long reign full of awful matches against thrown-together babyface teams will make the belts completely meaningless.

He also said that these four different sources all contacted him today to tell him. Bit of a coincidence. No way am I believing that two grown women laid on the floor screaming about losing wrestling belts with dozens of people around and cameras everywhere, and nobody said anything about it until 5 days later.

It would seem that if nothing else Sasha is rubbing a lot of folks the wrong way. I'm getting the impression she's probably getting the "mark for herself" rep like Bret had because they both gave a shit about giving the best performance and would get vocal if shit didn't make sense.