Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Mania TV 2019

FMKK

16 minutes ago, sek69 said:

It would depend on the nature of the incident though, wouldn't it? If she flipped out over the wrong kind of bottled water in catering, then yes she's immature. If someone was backstage flopping their junk, then maybe it's not on her.  

Okay, but don't you think it's safe to assume that Alexa is not gonna be all "YEAH!!!!!!" about some creepy wrestler flopping his junk at the women?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jmare007 said:

So the post Mania RAW averaged 1 million less viewers than last year.....BUUUURNNN IT DOOOOOOOOOWN.

For all the talk about Becky Lynch being Stone Cold, Roman Reigns coming back from leukemia probably making him The Man for good, this product is COLD.

As far as Roman goes, considering the tiedous reaction he recieved at Mania, I think people have romanticized the idea of him finally being accepted as the Man simply because of the emotional factor. The emotion of him beating cancer just was not gonna last forever. They probably won't boo him ever again, but he's still plain old Roman Reigns, a guy that has been fed to them for years. They've seen everything from that guy already.

Did FOX really signed that ridiculous deal because they thought they were getting Ronda BTW ? At this point, it's like they won't get neither Ronda nor big ratings...

Meanwhile, XFL !!!!! SOON !!!!

The futur is gonna be *interesting*, if anything else.

6 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Okay, but don't you think it's safe to assume that Alexa is not gonna be all "YEAH!!!!!!" about some creepy wrestler flopping his junk at the women?

Maybe it's something only Sasha saw, who knows? My point is knowing how the business and particularly this company tend to be,  she deserves a little more benefit of the doubt than assuming the default explanation is "bitches be tripping" when something goes on. 

34 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Maybe it's something only Sasha saw, who knows? My point is knowing how the business and particularly this company tend to be,  she deserves a little more benefit of the doubt than assuming the default explanation is "bitches be tripping" when something goes on. 

The issue seems to be with Alexa Bliss though, so how could it be something only Sasha saw?

Now I feel like I'm missing part of the story. Was something else reported that I'm not aware of?

1 hour ago, SirEdger said:

Other than what was posted here, I know that she and Alexa got into a verbal joust on Twitter that ended with Alexa blocking her. So I'm fairly confident that this has something to do with Alexa.

People have pointed out from observing even the way they interact on screen that it's clear that they don't like each other. But if both know that their personalities clash, why not just stay out of each other's way and be professional? I know, I know, it's pro wrestling.