WWE TV 04/22 - 04/26: Institutionalized Insanity

KawadaSmile

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Hey, he made you lighten up! Jinder confirmed crowd pleaser

I didn't mind Jinder's reign. It was at least something new and different.

Unfortunately, this pointless Lars Sullivan run-in has soured my mood again.

2 hours ago, Matt D said:

Does being a compelling promo matter less in a tag setting, not necessary because of the ability to hide or lean on someone else but because the innate narrative structure inherent in tag matches that can be more easily tossed aside in singles matches?

Bobby Eaton's career would say so.

18 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Another KO heel run because fuck actually doing anything good with him for a long time.

Who knows how many more months of this fucker doing lazy chinlocks and saying "that's why I'm ____" and occasionally putting his "why I'm so violent" face

At this point, it feels like it would be impossible to turn him again, because what babyface is going to be stupid enough to fall for that again.

I echo @SirEdger's thoughts RE: Bray Watt's new direction.  I think it's fucking awesome and it preys on the worst fears of paranoid parents and I am interested in giving it a chance.

So looks like Shane/Miz is over with Shane moving to .Roman.  So that would be the first feud Shane has won since X Pac 20 years ago, right?  I guess he "won" the Bischoff feud in 2003 but can't think of any other ones 

well there was the Sami/Owens stuff last year but he had Bryan as a partner.  Can't think of the last singles program he won