Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/06 - 05/13: Let's just cut 30% of all federal universities' budget

KawadaSmile

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing that WWE feels the need to humiliate the Revival for turning down an offer, yet the tag titles on one show are on a jobber team, and there's only 4 actual teams on the other (which includes the Colons who have been in the phantom zone forever).

5 minutes ago, sek69 said:

It's amazing that WWE feels the need to humiliate the Revival for turning down an offer, yet the tag titles on one show are on a jobber team, and there's only 4 actual teams on the other (which includes the Colons who have been in the phantom zone forever).

Did I miss another humiliation segment? I only saw The Usos creeping around. 

I really hate this shit of getting monsters over by having them come out when stuff unrelated to them is happening to destroy people. Why not just put them in squashes? This is what I was talking about in how they don't treat opening match acts with value. Just do a Lars-NWJ match and make it a squash.

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So I thought the "wild card rule" only applied to 3 people at a time.   So one of these 4 (Reigns, Bryan, Kofi, Lars) is actually a RAW guy or I don't have a clue what this rule actually is

Wouldn't surprise me if Bryan switches to RAW by the end of the night...

...naaaah! I'm giving WWE too much credit.

Edit: Elias was also on the show tonight, and he's a Smackdown guy, so the "rule" is already out the window.