Pro Wrestling Only

Money In The Bank 2019

WingedEagle

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

Yeah, they shouldn't really do replays in slow motion where the big boot is a foot away from the face. 

I was watching an old World Class and they did a slow motion of Bill Irwin splashing someone and it was hilariously bad. Like he completely landed and just tapped the guy with his arm.

1 minute ago, The Thread Killer said:

Maybe this is all leading to them bringing back Mr. T as a special trouble shooting referee for the big matches.

You probably had to be a WWF fan from the 80's to get that.

I got that reference. :)

That was some good booking. The loss doesn't really hurt Becky as it was her second match in a row and after Lacey interference. And the loss gets Becky off Smackdown to reduce potential overexposure. And it gets the belt off Charlotte quickly so she can disappear for a couple of weeks in case Ric's situation gets worse. And a good pop from the crowd - everybody likes Bayley. 

6 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Yeah it's not really going to be that impressive when she ends up with a Jerry Lawler level number of championship reigns when she loses on her first defense every time.

I believe that Dolph Ziggler has won about 14 titles in his WWE career.  And people only remember about 2 of them.  That is going to be Charlotte's at this rate only with about 20

Oh fuck now Graves is gushing for Elias after hating him since the beginning.   

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I believe that Dolph Ziggler has won about 14 titles in his WWE career.  And people only remember about 2 of them.  That is going to be Charlotte's at this rate only with about 20

She's only going to ever be remembered for that first run with the belt.

9 hours ago, Badlittlekitten said:

Are the titles even on the line in the pre show? Raw team challenging for the Smackdown belts, lol what a mess.

After the win, the commentary was all "they beat the champions and that must make them number one contenders which can happen now because the Wildcard Rule has opened pandoras box!!!" a mess indeed.

9 hours ago, Herodes said:

The thrones finale means no one is watching this pile of shit but Seth v AJ, Kofi vs Owens and 2 Becky matches sound like wrestling hell.

Agreed. I don't mind Seth/AJ but 2 becky matches already destroyed my interest in the night and Kofi/Owens is one of the most boring title feuds ever. This show is finally killing off my interest in WWE with that bayley shit.

Just now, El Dragon said:

And then hits running powerbombs and Rolls through Superplexes into Falcon Arrows?

Yeah, honestly, not a fan.

I think the superplex into falcon arrow would be a kick ass big match super finisher back in 90s All Japan. As a throwaway mid-match spot it's fucking annoying.