Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Ricky Jackson

AEW Double or Nothing

Recommended Posts

Just now, Mad Dog said:

No, fuck you Bleacher Report stream!!!

I missed the first five minutes of the match because of the B/R stream constantly crapping out. Hope yours recovers quickly. This has been amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember, Cody and Dustin wanted to do this (well probably not the blood part) as a Mania match and WWE was all "nah, we're good".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, C.S. said:

I missed the first five minutes of the match because of the B/R stream constantly crapping out. Hope yours recovers quickly. This has been amazing!

Got it back thank God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sek69 said:

Remember, Cody and Dustin wanted to do this (well probably not the blood part) as a Mania match and WWE was all "nah, we're good".

To be fair, the blood does make a difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was incredible!

I assume we'll get a video package or something now, because they do need to clean the ring of all that blood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was great.

 

They better make Dustin the main agent of this fucking promotion. Him and Arn could do some really special stuff with this roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you didn't like that whole deal, maybe wrestling isn't for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah clearly Dustin is far from retiring.  He should be a part timer but fuck he can out wrestle 90% of the guys in that battle royal

Now Earl Hebner should think about retiring.  He is starting to reach that Bronko Lubich (misspelled badly) level in the ring

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mad Dog said:

JR is a little choked up.

Excalibur was wiping tears from under his mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hammerva said:

Yeah clearly Dustin is far from retiring.  He should be a part timer but fuck he can out wrestle 90% of the guys in that battle royal

Now Earl Hebner should think about retiring.  He is starting to reach that Bronko Lubich (misspelled badly) level in the ring

 

Yeah, he was having trouble getting up a couple of times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×