Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/10 - 06/16 Operation Car Wash is a fraud and Lula is a political prisoner

KawadaSmile

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fifteen minute opening, or however long it was, pretty much sums up why WWE is currently so trash.

Baron Corbin, Sami Zayn, Seth Rollins & Kevin Owens.

Just fuck off. A bunch of geeks. Not interesting whatsoever. Never going to have a money promo. Never going to have a match I care about. Just interchangeable dweebs that kill TV time for the sake of killing TV time. No star power or charisma. No drawing ability. And completely clueless as to what good wrestling even is. 

But I'm sure they'll kick out of twenty finishes, shake off their selling to get their shit in & hit some fucking floatover superplexes and apron powerbombs and shit.

Fuck off.

10 minutes ago, Strummer said:

Kinda interesting "backstage battle" point made by the Observer Raw recap guy.  HHH and Steph have largely been off tv since the nba playoffs started. Knowing ratings would be down. Shane has been all over TV during that time.....

They do that during football season too, they tend to disappear when it's clear a show is going to be low rated.

1 hour ago, C.S. said:

WWE is so boring. Every main event is some combination of Seth, Corbin, KO, Drew, and/or a wasted and misused Sami Zayn. 

Man, this reminds me of that dreadful 2nd half of 2016 when RAW was all about Seth, KO and Jericho, while Roman and Rusev tried to get something out of it. It was painful.

Man, I can't imagine why nobody wants to pay silly money to watch this main event scene. Say what you will about Corbin, he's correctly cast as smarmy heel asshole and cuts promos that suit that. They've got the World Title (sorry, UNIVERSAL Title) on a babyface who doesn't know how to cut a babyface promo, who, when going into a match with an injury, barely chooses to sell it, instead opting to dive around the ring like an asshole because that's how all his matches work and has a voice like nails down a chalkboard. Owens and Zayn were two guys who always got responses and were two guys that people wanted to believe would get a good push but that's been blown to hell too. At some point, I want them to go full Hall of Pain with Lars Sullivan and see if that gets us anywhere. At the moment, this show is like someone has hamstrung themselves while playing EWR and decided to injure all their actual stars so they have to make do, except it's just raw incompetence in reality.

25 minutes ago, Stiva said:

Man, I can't imagine why nobody wants to pay silly money to watch this main event scene. Say what you will about Corbin, he's correctly cast as smarmy heel asshole and cuts promos that suit that. They've got the World Title (sorry, UNIVERSAL Title) on a babyface who doesn't know how to cut a babyface promo, who, when going into a match with an injury, barely chooses to sell it, instead opting to dive around the ring like an asshole because that's how all his matches work and has a voice like nails down a chalkboard. Owens and Zayn were two guys who always got responses and were two guys that people wanted to believe would get a good push but that's been blown to hell too. At some point, I want them to go full Hall of Pain with Lars Sullivan and see if that gets us anywhere. At the moment, this show is like someone has hamstrung themselves while playing EWR and decided to injure all their actual stars so they have to make do, except it's just raw incompetence in reality.

And that's before we even mention them beating Bayley in her home city yet again because why have anyone the fans believe in?

2 hours ago, FMKK said:

And that's before we even mention them beating Bayley in her home city yet again because why have anyone the fans believe in?

Bryan Alvarez talked about that a few years ago and said it's essentially company policy to job people in their hometown. 

16 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

they call their fans the "KISS Army."

To bring this back to Pro Wrestling

The KISS Army started in Terre Haute, Indiana. The city I was born.

Also the same city where Shawn Michaels won his first Intercontinental Championship Title.

Fun fact. :)

4 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

IDkVq8zl.jpg

Woof. Also, RAW did an historically bad rating again, as expected considering they have NOTHING going right now and the NBA Finals had a huge game than ended up being a classic.

Booking San Jose for this time a year seems like a stupid move because surely there's good odds that Golden State would be in the final.

While I'm not against the idea of Shane being this rich playboy piece of shit, not sure if Miz being 3-0 (or is it 4-0 now?) against him is the smartest idea.

At this point you are risking making Miz, who's over as the babyface, look like a goober, and not get the desired result for the pay off.