Pro Wrestling Only

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Missed most of the first tag dealing with computer issues but saw the finish & love the Super Bomb from the Tongans.

The second tag match was great. I'm ready for Ishii/Cobb in singles. Cobb is such a beast. 

Third tag, not so much. Chase Owens has to be one of the worst in the company to me. I like Goto, but that felt like a nothing match.

Juice Robinson looking like The Boogie Woogie Man. Yano has really grown on me. I like a lot of the talent in that match but again, just kind of there. Nothing special. Just early card fun stuff. 

Tiger Hitori is retiring. Legend. Doing an upcoming show in New York at the Hammerstein.

Ospreay Vs. Archer starting now.

The start was insane. I was wrong about writing this match off. This is hype as fuck. Match was a great sprint, especially if you love BIG spots. Was a lot of fun. Got my super excited.

Kenta had a couple great moments in that match but I was expecting striking exchanges between those two to be a bit more fluid, and the big spots were very spaced out with few interesting things happening in between. I think they may be having a bunch more matches going forward, with the way NJ books, so they probably didn't wanna go all out.

Didn't catch the first two matches but liked everything else. ZSJ-SANADA was definitely longer than it needed to be but was still good. KENTA-Ibushi was easily KENTA's best match in ages and while not great, still better than I expected. Okada-Tana was basically a 20 minute greatest hits version of their previous stuff but was great. Glad they worked with a little more urgency considering the 30 minute draw story.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I loved KENTA/Ibushi and thought that was the clear MOTN. Felt very intense throughout and I thought KENTA looked great. I thought Ospreay/Archer started out really good then just got too much overkill and started dragging for me. They ditched the big vs little dynamic by the end, and Ospreay and Archer were doing 50/50 spots with Ospreay lifting him up and doing power spots. Archer felt like he was working less like a big man during the second half of the match.