Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Fight For The Fallen

goodhelmet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first few minutes had GREAT Fantastics level arm work from Priestly and her partner. To her credit, Rihi didn't use that arm the rest of the match. There were some noticeable flubs but another fun pre-show match. They are hyping Baker as the leader of the women's division and she was by far my least favorite person in there. I loved Priestly and want to see more of her. I want to see more of the joshi girls too so they have that going for them as well. 

2 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

The fact that the heels didn't just beat the piss out of Darby Allin while waiting for these long entrances really bothers me. 

It kinda works when you figure part of the story is the heel team doesn't like each other.

3 minutes ago, sek69 said:

LA Park should do a run in and kill Shawn Spears for stealing the Chairman gimmick.

He'd get a huge reaction! I'd pop for his punches too. I actually like his pairing with Salina in MLW. 

Salina would also be a big get for anyone. I'm not sure how ironclad the MLW contracts are.