Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Fight For The Fallen

goodhelmet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a shit what the Dark Order look like. They were great.  They absolutely have to lose the Dark Order evil bullshit gimmick. Wrestling wise, they have tag teaming down. Lose the fucking gimmick. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus looked great. Angelico and Evans looked... there. I need more Luchasaurus/Jungle Boy and i need more of the Super Smash Brothers sans stupid gimmick. 

I disagree. To me, that felt way too long for what was an Adam Page showcase. They weren't doing a time limit draw when they did one on the last show.

And I can't tell if them lingering on Jericho so much prior the beatdown while the announcers looked dumb and oblivious was a production breakdown or not.

26 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Perception is reality though. They really need to lose the WCW Saturday Night jobber look and gimmick. Until then, it's impossible to take them seriously. 

I am not arguing this at all. The gimmick has to go. In the ring, they were rock solid and i look forward to watching them wrestle again. 

10 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

I am not arguing this at all. The gimmick has to go. In the ring, they were rock solid and i look forward to watching them wrestle again. 

I agree. I never saw them before today and was impressed at their ability but they need a new gimmick badly.