Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Fight For The Fallen

goodhelmet

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Coffey said:

I don't believe for a second that Jim Ross thinks the Young Bucks are the best tag team in the world. He's spend a part of the evening talking about how guys are using the same moves too much! :lol:

J.R.: "They ain't Patterson and Stevens. They ain't John Wayne. But on a card with the Super Smash Dark Order, they're the best we've got."

Just now, Coffey said:

I feel like this match doesn't have anywhere near the heat that it should. The crowd is gassed. 

I'm gassed, and I have my AC blasting. Can't imagine sitting in this heat outdoors, even at nearly midnight. 

Just now, Kevin Ridge said:

I would have avoided going to this show as hate the heat.  Been in some hot buildings but these folks have been sitting here a long time outdoors.

If I took my fiancee to this show, she would not let me take her to the next show they're in town.

It's over.  Nothing spectacular here for me but I tuned in whole time which is an accomplishment.  Free show though and would have been underwhelmed big time if I spent actual money on this.  Giving them the benefit until they get TV up and running and angles played out more.

I thought there was more good than bad to be found in that main event. Even the finisher-stealing at the end I liked. My main issue wasn't the length, it was the LOOOONG Texas tornado closing stretch. I get that epic tag matches all sort of turn into that eventually, but come on--make an effort to keep one guy out of the ring, please. Still, I had it in the ***1/2 range which seems to be on the high side.

Pretty bush-league post-match, all told .