Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/15 - 07/21 Flipping burgers to become Ambassador

KawadaSmile

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, peachchaos said:

Cross Brand All-Star Top 10 Battle Royal tonight...winner faces Lesnar at SummerSlam.

Participants:

Reveal hidden contents

Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Baron Corbin, Cesaro, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, Sami Zayn and Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, and BIG E

I'd pop if it's Big E.

But it should be Strowman or Mysterio.

Did the WWE spoil this with their youtube page?

Spoiler

Six-Time Tag Team Champion Big E reveals why he failed against Brock Lesnar in the past, and why he is prepared to battle The Beast at SummerSlam after winning a Cross-Branded All-Star Top 10 Battle Royal on Raw.

Maybe just awkward phrasing, but I thought I had missed something.

15 minutes ago, jiraffejustin said:

Did the WWE spoil this with their youtube page?

Maybe just awkward phrasing, but I thought I had missed something.

yeah it probably should say "after he competes in a cross-brand yadayada" instead of "winning" 

I'd be cool with anyone other than Reigns or Rollins and certainly not Orton. Neither Braun or Lashley have had their shot at Lesnar one-on-one. Zero percent chance Corbin wins this, but I would love to see that trainwreck and watch the world burn. So I'm sitting comfortably in the Cesaro Section for now unless Big E gets the big reaction. 

Braun deserves it if they're going to go all the way with him, even though the match itself won't be good because he and Brock have zero chemistry.

Otherwise, I'm rooting for Big E or Rey Mysterio.

It will be Seth. It will be the King Beast Slayer. It will be Seth Freakin' Rollins. It will be The Architect. It will be The Man's Man. It will be...whatever other geeky bullshit he's calling himself this week.

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

@C.S. dawg that's quite the take, bubba. I'll never say you are WRONG, but that one shocked me a little, not gonna lie.

When it's all said and done, Usos are going to be a top 5 tag team ever.

Their ring work is great, but their gear, catchphrases, etc. are a major turn-off for me.