Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/22 - 07/28 RAW Reunion! Candice Michelle is back!!!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

I can't get over how bad the name "The OC" is.

Styles is instantly a geek now, and Gallows and Anderson have to strongly regret re-signing. 

Gallows looks physically shot. For the money they were offered they might have even taken the cuck gimmick.

Just now, FMKK said:

Gallows looks physically shot. For the money they were offered they might have even taken the cuck gimmick.

The cuck gimmick is better than being called "The OC." Talk about being dead in the water. 

1 minute ago, FMKK said:

That reminds me, that was the best possible use of Ron Simmons since his was pretty much everyone's reaction to that gimmick.

5 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I can't get over how bad the name "The OC" is.

Styles is instantly a geek now, and Gallows and Anderson have to strongly regret re-signing. 

Yeah, pretty sure they regret making as much money as possible and be close to their families when their bodies are starting to break down.

11 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Yeah, pretty sure they regret making as much money as possible and be close to their families when their bodies are starting to break down.

This talk about their bodies is breaking down is something I've only heard here.

I don't think they'd go back to Japan, or should, but I'm sure they're looking at that AEW grass as just as little bit greener right about now.