Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/22 - 07/28 RAW Reunion! Candice Michelle is back!!!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, WingedEagle said:

Am I the only one who finds it a bit depressing watching all these former acts out there like its Old Timer's Day?  

I feel the same way. 

You can't turn back the clock, and this show proves it.

Just now, WingedEagle said:

Am I the only one who finds it a bit depressing watching all these former acts out there like its Old Timer's Day?  

No, especially when half of them were like Sami said, they weren't legends they were just people who were there at the time. 

Owens challenged Shane to a match at Summerslam and says if he loses he will leave wwe.  Pretty sure he will goad Shane into promising the same.  Shane is getting written off which was the direction I thought when this whole deal began (although the FOX debut has me doubting that somewhat with him not being around when they start)

4 hours ago, Matt D said:

I don't know. I only caught bits and pieces of that, but I saw the last couple of minutes, and you watch that and you just beg for something, anything to happen. If the ship is sailing smoothly, you can have fun, light hearted filler. It's not.

Yeah I really can't believe that they had no big angle or even just Austin and Owens both giving out stunners

It was something to see Seth get absolutely made a geek by standing by himself like the weird kid in school with no friends while the Kliq reenacted their MSG huddle. Especially after all the effort he put into being a good company man on Twitter at the cost of his credibility, he gets to look like a fan gawking at the real stars. 

https://variety.com/2019/tv/opinion/vince-mcmahon-wwe-woes-1203273548/

Meltzer has frequently written about how WWE executives have managed to snow investors with excuses and fake metrics. An article like this appearing in a major trade publication, especially one that ran a Vince McMahon puff piece two months ago, indicates that the jig may be up.

7 hours ago, sek69 said:

It was something to see Seth get absolutely made a geek by standing by himself like the weird kid in school with no friends while the Kliq reenacted their MSG huddle. Especially after all the effort he put into being a good company man on Twitter at the cost of his credibility, he gets to look like a fan gawking at the real stars. 

[IMG] 

Fucking hilarious in so many ways :lol: :lol: :lol: