Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/29 - 08/04 Hey whatever this country is broken

KawadaSmile

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

What is up. Will Joe and Roman tag? I'd dig it.

Samoan stable with those two and The Usos would be great imo, especially if it's followed by Roman finally getting his dominant run with the title. 

R Truth and Carmella v Drake and Renee Michelle added to Raw.  Apparently it will open the show.  Being billed as a "mosh pit mixed tag"

also Ricochet v Rey v Sami v Cesaro v Andrade to determine number one contender for US title

and Usos v Gallows and Anderson v Revival for tag titles

40 minutes ago, El-P said:

Wow. I'm following from afar... They don't even try to book any personal issues anymore. When in doubt : gauntlet.

All about getting the maximum rating with best matches possible.

Personally, I dig that Gauntlet. One of those rare times where I'll be fine with whoever wins it.

Amazing, but R-Truth, Drake Maverick, Carmella, Mrs. Maverick, and Maria and Mike Kannelis are far more over and entertaining than any of the "rasslers" and "rasslin'" we just saw in this overlong, overdone Gauntlet bore. "Movez" don't draw, never have, never will. I do like Ricochet though.

Most of us, I think, were critics of the 24-7 Title when it was first introduced - but it's become the most fun, entertaining, and creative stuff each and every week on what has otherwise been a comatose show and organization.

Actually, to be fair, there are a few other bright spots: Alexa/Nikki, Nattie carrying Becky on the mic and in the ring, etc.