Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/29 - 08/04 Hey whatever this country is broken

KawadaSmile

7 minutes ago, SomethingSavage said:

They were smart enough to tweak his entrance music in a way that would incite a response from the crowd. Suddenly, people started shouting along to the "Burn it down!" line, and what do ya know? Folks are confusing that for him being actually over.

Fast forward five minutes into the weeds of his match though, and he's getting "Boring" chants while trading athletic dosey-do's with Dolph. Go figure.

My God, this is actually it. Burn It Down! is over, not Seth.

2 minutes ago, Migs said:

Looking back, I think the big misstep with Becky might have been giving her both belts in the Mania match. Cool visual, but then it meant the functioning of the show required her to lose quickly to get one off her. So instead of being able to come out of Money in the Bank looking like a badass, she loses and her segment swung into being about Bayley. They compounded that by doing three and a half months of her and Lacey Evans; one might have been fine to give Lacey some rub, but Becky's literally been locked in that program from Mania until like two weeks ago. 

I think they needed to compensate with Ronda leaving with a big angle for Becky ASAP after Mania. Like Shayna debuting and beating her ass so she has another uphill struggle to work towards through Summerslam.

Really, her peak overness was either the Raw before Survivor Series or the face-off with Ronda on Raw after the Rumble. Wrestlemania should never have been a three-way.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

Have we talked about the fucking irony of Seth Rollins, Company Shill coming out to an intro led by “BURN IT DOWN” btw? Nothing worse then a Fake Rebel.

Everyone is a fake rebel in WWE when they're all doing the pattern entrances and pattern verbiage and talking about their dreams and legacies and Wresltemania Moments etc.

1 hour ago, FMKK said:

I think they needed to compensate with Ronda leaving with a big angle for Becky ASAP after Mania.

Don't disparage the good name of Lacey Evans.

Plus, the women division has been carried by the super hot IIconics all this time. Those women tag team championship really needed this...