Pro Wrestling Only

Triplemania XXVII Tonight!

sek69

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sek69 said:

This show got a lot of mainstream pub in Mexico thanks to Cain, wonder if AEW will get a bump from this. 

Well putting the Bucks and Omega in a 6 man will probably help.  Although I thought I heard that AAA fans really don't care much for the Bucks

Seriously Matt Striker is DESPERATE for a AEW contract from the amount of ass kissing he is doing right now

11 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Although I thought I heard that AAA fans really don't care much for the Bucks

The last match they had in AAA (dropping the tag titles to the Lucha Bros) started off with dead silence but the fans ended up throwing money by the end. 

2 minutes ago, Boss Rock said:

That was a pretty awesome entrance/video package.

Seriously I can't remember the last time they did where they are showing a face to face before the match while a promo explaining the feud happen

So the feed didn't die out it was actually a fan riot they didn't want to show?

Maybe, it's because I haven't seen that much violence and brutality in a wrestling match in a while but I absolutely adored that main event. I remember Blue Demon Jr. being pretty bland when I saw him a long time ago, but that match was just perfectly done with the hatred escalating and finally coming to the crescendo. The hammer stuff was disgusting. Both guys were fantastic. I'd probably have it as a MOTYC but I haven't seen a ton of wrestling this year.

I feel asleep during the Young Bucks match but watched the last part of the main event (from the part with the hammer and afterward) and thought it was sick in an amazing wow. So much blood!

I thought it was scary in the women's TLC match when Tessa threw that girl from the top turn buckle to the floor because it looked like she was supposed to land on the ladder. Anybody know if that was the case? Was she seriously hurt?

4 hours ago, TheDuke said:

i thought it was scary in the women's TLC match when Tessa threw that girl from the top turn buckle to the floor because it looked like she was supposed to land on the ladder. Anybody know if that was the case? Was she seriously hurt?

She posted on Twitter today so she's alive at least, and yeah she was supposed to hit the ladder but missed. 

1 hour ago, Migs said:

Is there any reason why? Seems really odd.

He's been working a ton of places outside AAA, and when he's been in AAA he's been doing tag matches.