Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/05 - 08/11 Comedy can truly help in dark times

KawadaSmile

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing a whole segment just so KO can ask "Shane will you agree to the stip we should have added to this match from the start?"  kinda just exposed how little thought went into Summerslam.  Makes KO look like an idiot for not making that the match originally. 

Great, they're making Gable look like a fucking geek right off the bat - as if the bad haircut didn't already do that. I HATE THIS COMPANY!

5 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Where is the power of positivity, C.S.?

I believe in the power of reality - and reality says Black will be cut off at the knees, mismanaged, and emasculated.

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

He looks better with the haircut, IMO. I'd be down with Elias bumping for Gable, though. 

He looks like a generic jabroni now. I have to do a double-take to remember it's Gable. At least he stood out before. 

Just now, sek69 said:

It's interesting watching this match knowing that Xavier Woods was posting on Twitter about how he had to sleep in his car last night since he couldn't find a hotel to give him a room last night/this morning.

WWE really should take care of that shit for its wrestlers - like any other half-decent, self-respecting company would do.