Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
KawadaSmile

The Official Seth Rollins is Terrible Thread

52 minutes ago, Matt D said:

What if the choices were Ziggler or Seth?

Ziggler. For all the shit I give him, he was good at one point and he was over. His performance in that Survivor Series match blows anything Seth Rollins has ever touched away. 

6 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Ziggler. For all the shit I give him, he was good at one point and he was over. His performance in that Survivor Series match blows anything Seth Rollins has ever touched away. 

Also see the Payback match with Del Rio. It tells a better self-contained story than anything Seth has been involved with since the Shield split. And Dolph actually succeeds in eliciting some babyface sympathy there.

Dolph also held up his end as the babyface foil for Miz in their 2016 program. It was the start of Miz *really* discovering himself as a heel again, but Dolph wasn't just a cardboard babyface like Seth would've surely been in that same role.

Yeah, the crowd was white hot for Seth when they booed him on a backstage segment.

As much as we can say his selling sucks, which it did, it really didn't affect this one bit. I thought it was an incredible match and despite Rollins' limitations as a face, he brought the needed intensity.

Yeah that article by Mrosko was specifically about the match not Seth's push in general.  He had the crowd with him big time at end so in that sense the match worked

16 hours ago, Matt D said:

What if the choices were Ziggler or Seth?

Shut the company down. They had a nice run, time to pack it in. 

On 8/13/2019 at 4:29 AM, Log said:

Shut the company down. They had a nice run, time to pack it in. 

Yep, those two are literally the worst two options. Having said that, I'd take Rollins over Ziggler.