Pro Wrestling Only

The Official Seth Rollins is Terrible Thread

KawadaSmile

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, FMKK said:

I mean, it mustn't be nice to have everyone shitting on you, especially when he seemed popular at the start of the year. What a meltdown he's had since about June.

Was that shit with Ospreay in June or May? He's really tanked his reputation with everyone since then.

2 hours ago, FMKK said:

What is this survive and prevail shit? Sounds like a shitty WWE marketing slogan, don't try to make it a life moniker man!

He's been doing that for a while, I think during his feud with Lesnar.

And to be honest I am surprised he's remained popular for as long as he has. Dude had awful stinkers against Ziggler and Ambrose, and in both he complained online. How is *anyone* going to be popular behaving like this?

Picture Rollins going along with the ECW crowd like Cena at ONS 2006. Think of him absorbing 15 minutes of vitriol like Roman at the post-WM 33 RAW after beating Taker. We can't because he couldn't. Those dudes threw themselves into the lion's den of hateful fans. Rollins couldn't even be on RAW last night.

A lot of his problems would disappear if he stayed off social media. Stop arguing with the trolls and get thicker skin. Nearly every other WWE star has dealt with worse BS. I realize a lot of it is crappy. But act like a top star and get a handle on it.

• 4 weeks later...

-A meeting was held before RAW to discuss Wrestler’s issues during and after the Saudi trip.

-Talent relations discussed “speculation” by wrestlers on social media created a dilemma for the company, wrestlers were assured it was a “mechanical issue”, wrestlers were discouraged from speculation about the issues. Vince McMahon and the Prince rumored argument was not discussed

-Seth spoke to the talent, was said to be an awkward speech attempting to unify the locker room, lots of talk about how every wrestler is a part of a team and encouraged keeping grievances and speculations off social media. Some felt Seth was being forced into a position that doesn’t fit him and he is not comfortable with.

-Talent were given a chance to ask questions, there were none. and i was told the situation felt unresolved, many are tired and burn out feeling is high.

-The Saudi Arabia deal is extended to 2027 two events per year I also am hearing now. This was always the idea to be the time period for the deal but the press release came out to break up rumors of vince and saudis being angry with each other

-As aside, Cain earned everyones respect, heard nothing but high praise for him all over for everything he went through this week with positive attitude.

So, the guy that has failed on top as both a babyface & a heel. The guy known for being thin-skinned & embarrassing himself on Twitter. The guy that left early from Saudi Arabia to go spend time with his fiancee... is the guy trying to be the locker room leader, to tell the other people to not talk about grievances on social media.

What a geek.

7 hours ago, Log said:

Seth was that kid in school that raised his hand at the end of class and reminded the teacher that she hadn't assigned homework.

I was a nerd in school and even I would've never stooped to that level. Looks like Seth has become that guy indeed.

10 minutes ago, Microstatistics said:

I'm not Seth fan but he is right in this case. Meltzer did a terrible job reporting the incident. Whether it was just a mechanical issue or something more, he was deceptively vague and exaggerated the gravity of the situation. It was essentially fearmongering. 

I think he was just referring to Meltzer talking about the supposed speech Seth made at the meeting, not the overall Saudi thing