Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Summerslam 2019

Jmare007

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Matt D said:

I'm still two hours from getting these kids to bed. Do you guys need me for this one or will you be ok?

We don’t want to put you through this Matt.

I’m going to mute my TV. I don’t know how Byron Sexton became WWEs best announcer on a PPV, but boy is that a worrying statement.

14 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I know WWE wouldn't care about such things as logic, but why would Murphy want to team with Roman after he got tossed around the locker room?

Murphy gets battered by Rowan/Bryan, and Roman, as the good face he is, comes for his aid, noticing that Buddy was at most just a witness.

Peyton Royce is fucking awful at her job. She's a godawful worker. 'member the idiotic meltdown last year about the "offensive" comments by Meltz ? Yeah, I know, not really because it was stupid and irrelevant. Still, that will end up the peak of this girl's mark on the business, because really, I have no idea how she even got that far on the main roster. She can't work a lick. At least her partner, who also sucks, got some kind of goofy "charisma" to her.

Alexa Bliss should be working against Becky, she's still an efficient little heel. 

Ok, that will be all for me. Enjoy the show (just kidding). Hopefully that thread will get some laughs out of me tomorrow.

1 minute ago, NintendoLogic said:

The show is TV-PG. Looks like there won't be any blood and guts after all.

Unless they are going to pull another page from their playbook and claim someone got accidental blood. Can't rate something that wasn't supposed to happen *wink* *wink*

9 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Unless they are going to pull another page from their playbook and claim someone got accidental blood. Can't rate something that wasn't supposed to happen *wink* *wink*

That would be the hallmark of a more sophisticated product for sure

Well the strategy of trying to make Natalya a face in this match has failed miserably so far.    By the way how far is Calgary from Toronto that makes all of these Hart references relevant

Yeah half the time I have been watching this on Roku at that 720 TV picture or whatever it was before HD.  Not having it's best night so far

Just now, hammerva said:

Well the strategy of trying to make Natalya a face in this match has failed miserably so far.    By the way how far is Calgary from Toronto that makes all of these Hart references relevant

Really fucking far. I mean, Canada loves the Harts, and there was a bit of a pavlovian pop for the start of the music, but I don't think Nattie's the for sure babyface here.