Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/12 - 08/18 Poop every other day to stop global warming

KawadaSmile

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really enjoying this Roman Reigns attack storyline. WWE had been dismal to watch other than Fire Fly Funhouse since Mania, but I am enjoying this storyline specifically. Also, maybe it was a mistake for Kofi not to pin Randy clean in the ring at SummerSlam, but I am interested in seeing where the story goes now. This is me assuming that Kofi will pin Orton cleanly at a future PPV and this is part of the storyline, at Bryan/Orton from a few years ago.

What are the odds when Smackdown starts on FOX that the titles are on Brock, Roman & Charlotte?

Cause I feel like they're not going to stick with Seth, Kofi & Bayley. Maybe Becky keeps one of the women's titles though.

I honestly can't differentiate which title is supposed to be for which show anymore either. 

5 hours ago, Coffey said:

What are the odds when Smackdown starts on FOX that the titles are on Brock, Roman & Charlotte?

Cause I feel like they're not going to stick with Seth, Kofi & Bayley. Maybe Becky keeps one of the women's titles though.

I honestly can't differentiate which title is supposed to be for which show anymore either. 

Not so sure about that, to be honest. At least I don't think they will start their FOX run with Roman and Charlotte as champs.

SmackDown is moving to Fox around October, right? So, taking into consideration it is in November, I believe Bayley will get some more months in her run because not doing her vs Sasha at Survivor Series is too good of a chance to pass, specially because now it has more stakes and some sense of weight to it, which was missing on the main roster. Unless Charlotte's reign is remarkably short and she loses it back to Bayley...

As for Roman, it depends on how far they are willing to go with Kofi, which at this point is a wild guess. He's been champ for 4 months, doesn't look like he will lose it to RKO (that would be grim), but on the other hand, the ammount of opponents he can have in a straight face vs heel program is running out. Beat Bryan, Ziggler, Joe, KO, Zayn, may beat Orton. Only Nakamura's left, basically. They could very well push Roman to the top again (which would be dope) and run a Kofi/Roman feud.

What if it turns out the New Day were the ones that attacked Roman? That could be an interesting twist leading to a possible match between Kofi and Roman. New Day have been faces for a while now, perhaps it would be interesting to see them as heels again.