Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/19 - 08/25 The Return of the King of the Ring

KawadaSmile

Seth sucks for all the reasons we've mentioned before, but holy shit are they portraying him as the all time idiot babyface here. Braun might as well be wearing a shirt saying I'M GOING TO TURN ON YOU and he's all "you ready for our match big guy".

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I mean, weren't The Revival part of Shane's posse not long ago? I'd argue they are better off with Orton...

Shane is more interesting than Orton, and that's really saying something as everyone including me is sick of Shane. 

I watched bits and pieces of this RAW and not having Corey on the show really is night and day.  Thank god for all of you that ya'll don't have to hear him and Renee bicker back and forth.  He should stay on vacation.

EDIT to add holy shit was that some real cheesy cheap heat having Sasha Banks say that Jim Neidhart is in hell.

9 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

What I really liked about Vic Joseph is that it kind of felt that he was Cole's protégé, and at times Cole gave him the wheel and the chance to call the action properly.

When Cole finally moves to the backstage role, Joseph is 100% going to be the main voice.

That's the impression I had as well. Although I'd say that they probably give the main role to Tom Phillips but man, Vic Joseph ACED his "audition" last night.

Here comes RKZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Has he ever "made" anyone in his life? Even "That Indian Guy's" three consecutive PPV victories over him felt utterly meaningless.

Edit: Okay, maybe you could argue for Mark Henry, but I'd argue that Henry was in the right place with the right character and push, and RKO just happened to be the warm body there to facilitate that.