Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 08/26 - 09/01 Insulting a president's wife in order to score points with your shrinking fanbase

KawadaSmile

5 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

I’d say Ricochet winning means my proposed final of Andrade/Ricochet seems like the heavy favorite, with Corbin/Ali and Alexander/Andrade following.

Yeah, pretty much. It's either that or Ricochet vs lolElias.

Some people on Twitter were surprised that Drew lost, but no way they would do Joe/Drew, and that matchup allows Joe to not be gassed 5 minutes into the match, as Rico is going to bump around him.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good match! Miz is great even with this  (admittedly weak) face run.

People just wanted to cheer for him, and that's okay - I know I did, and I am having a blast with it. He's not really hurt by those losses, and he can put heels over quite nicely, and no way this is lasting forever, so I'll just enjoy it.

This match is symbolic. Miz was underrated as fuck for years, and now is finally getting the recognition he deserves. Corbin is similar. This match is the passing of the torch.

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

This match is symbolic. Miz was underrated as fuck for years, and now is finally getting the recognition he deserves. Corbin is similar. This match is the passing of the torch.

Corbin's underrated? Dude's been a black hole of suck for a while now. He has decent heel charisma but his matches are god-awful.

1 minute ago, Badlittlekitten said:

Holy shit. More matches with stakes! Vikings not in a squash! Can’t believe they didn’t put Street prophets in this. They HAD IT when Dawkins stared into the camera m. Fancy teasing that and not using them.

Weird, right? Weekly TV actually being consequential, what a concept!