Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV MSG EDITION

KawadaSmile

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin has never been bad. He's just overexposed & was pushed beyond his means. But he's 34 years old so it makes sense to try to use him a lot now. Also he has a great finish & is decent on the mic. He's not as bad as some other guys that WWE has fallen in love with. I would definitely take Corbin over Dolph or Seth. I think I would take him over Ricochet too, honestly...

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Corbin has never been bad. He's just overexposed & was pushed beyond his means. But he's 34 years old so it makes sense to try to use him a lot now. Also he has a great finish & is decent on the mic. He's not as bad as some other guys that WWE has fallen in love with. I would definitely take Corbin over Dolph or Seth. I think I would take him over Ricochet too, honestly...

Only 34? It'll be at least a decade before he's worthy of headlining Wrestlemania.

15 minutes ago, Badlittlekitten said:

I've always thought Corbin was fine. Good even. Just over pushed too soon and overexposed. Then the McMahon's appeared and dressed him down and killed him like they do everyone.Ā 

Following his victory with Lacey Evans doesn't seem like the best choice. She's turning into the women's Corbin.

I'd argue that shaving his head and putting him on a vest gave him at least 10 more years of use. Lone Wolf was a very limited gimmick.

41 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Ā 

I like that he embraces the negative reaction from fans too, even on social media. He seems to be enjoying being this heel. I feel like Reigns would have loved to get to be this type of heel years ago because he is good with taking the type of heat an rubbing it in

38 minutes ago, C.S. said:

I wonder what 11:19 means on the Firefly Fun House clock.

Is there a PPV scheduled on that date?

No, it's a Tuesday so that's not it.

I've seen several meanings behind it. Some quoted some scriptures from the Bible; I also saw that 11:19 is known as the "mirror hour" where if you see that hour often in a short span of time, it could carry a message to you that only you can understand or something like that.

But, here's the most interesting theory of the bunch; the date of The Undertaker's debut?

November 19th, 1990.

The thing I found most interesting (or jarring depending on how you look at it) from tonight's show, at least from the parts of RAW that I saw: Sasha Banks just returned to WWE & is a heel. Bayley, last week, just turned heel to join Sasha Banks. Their entrances? Sasha got her theme song played for like about 10 seconds & then Bayley came out with the same old babyface entrance she used to have - same song, same blow up balloon men, everything. Then in the match, Sasha taps & Bayley - the champion - gets beat. I mean, I know they're doing the build to the PPV but that is some grade-A lazy-ass booking & bad writing. Instead of building tension & keeping people apart, they just slap 'em together & let them lose. Crazy. That kills any sort of potential for rebuilding a character or making them look strong right out of the gate.