WWE TV 09/23 - 09/29 Necropolitics are in vogue

KawadaSmile

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Rey should go to AEW!!!!

I assume you're mocking one of my previous posts, but you'll be singing this tune for real NEXT WEEK ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF RAW when THE KING SLAYER, THE BEAST SLAYER, THE RATINGS SLAYER, THE ARCHITECT, SETH "FREAKIN'" ROLLINS successfully defends the title against Rey Mysterio and BURNS...IT...DOWN... !!!

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

I assume you're mocking one of my previous posts, but you'll be singing this tune for real NEXT WEEK ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF RAW when THE KING SLAYER, THE BEAST SLAYER, THE RATINGS SLAYER, THE ARCHITECT, SETH "FREAKIN'" ROLLINS successfully defends the title against Rey Mysterio and BURNS...IT...DOWN... !!!

I mean, the fact that Rey is getting a Title Match itself is surprising. I don't expect him to win or anything, although I would love to see it.

4 hours ago, Strummer said:

Seth acting terrified of Bray certainly isn't helping him. I mean I know Seth has too many faults to overcome to be a true top guy but this booking is killing him

Two weeks of the show ending with him appearing to be peeing his pants in fear of the Fiend isn't helping him? How could have WWE predicted this?

I mean, c'mon guys, that mask is pretty creepy, and it was dark. I think it's fair to say that most grown, athletic men who have been (supposedly) trained to fight other grown, athletic men on a weekly basis would be cowering in fear.

But it'll all be okay, cause in a couple weeks when he tacks "The Fiend Slayer" onto that list of nicknames, ratings are gonna shoot the roof, and AEW is gonna go out of business.

Y'know, Braun actually charging towards The Fiend after already being taken down once is something that actually puts both him and Bray over, because most people didn't get up that quickly after the claw, and it shows how the move can work even against the biggest of opponents.

Seth Rollins cowering in fear while his opponent takes charge against this unspeakable horror makes him look doubly bad.

I have no idea how a wrestling company can be so incompetent at the fundamentals of pro wrestling. It's almost TNA-esque, which is actually something I've been thinking about for a while. The real nosedive in the quality of the product seems to have coincided with hiring of the likes of Jeff Jarrett and Abyss. Is it really all that surprising that having TNA veterans backstage would lead to TNA-like results?

22 hours ago, Strummer said:

Zero pop for Gable during his entrance. Let's see if he can get over in the match again

Incredible, ended up the most over guy on the show. Crowd was on fire for that.

21 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

I mean, the fact that Rey is getting a Title Match itself is surprising. I don't expect him to win or anything, although I would love to see it.

Corny brays next victim

I haven't kept up with anything these past few weeks.

Is the belief that Bryan will go back babyface or is it all a swerve for him to turn on Roman and be revealed as the mastermind behind all of this? I can see his character being capable of taking several beatings from Rowan so he can trick Reigns tbh, if would also be an awesome promo by D-Bry :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I haven't kept up with anything these past few weeks.

Is the belief that Bryan will go back babyface or is it all a swerve for him to turn on Roman and be revealed as the mastermind behind all of this? I can see his character being capable of taking several beatings from Rowan so he can trick Reigns tbh, if would also be an awesome promo by D-Bry :lol:

I honestly believe it can go either way but Bryan's been leaning towards babyface in the last couple of weeks. I saw him live at a house show in Manila and he worked a title match with Kofi completely clean without diving straight into his YES! babyface shtick. It's a real subtle character change with what appears to be the intended effect.