Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/30 - 10/6 Posting quickly to avoid politics-inspired subtitles

KawadaSmile

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fiend as champ ain't doing it for me either, but Rollins needs to be shunted back to the midcard asap. If it wasn't for NXT on USA, I'd say they should just call up Riddle, have him kill fuckers for six months and then go over Brock or Goldberg at Mania. They need something new on top desperately because Seth Rollins ain't it and eventually the Fiend stuff will have to be more than smoke and mirrors to cover up for the fact that it's Bray Wyatt in a mask.

• paul sosnowski changed the title to WWE TV 09/30 - 10/6 Posting quickly to avoid politics-inspired subtitles

Seth was fine as Intercontinental Champion. They should have just left him there. I don't know why they moved him back up to the World Title anyway. I also think The Fiend doesn't need a title. Just like The Undertaker never really needed a championship. Just have him show up & wreck people as a special attraction. Like André the Giant. 

There's people on the roster that don't have the overexposed stink on them yet, like Aleister Black or Andrade that WWE could be doing a lot more with. I've liked that they have been trying to do more with guys like Chad Gable or even Buddy Murphy for awhile too. Rowan has also been doing pretty good stuff lately. So they've having some success lately with newer names but this Kofi & Seth as World Champs era has to end. 

Would love to see WWE at least make an attempt with EC3. Slap him with Liv Morgan or something, because she's also been off TV a lot lately & isn't a solid promo but EC3 is a great talker. Then you can have EC3/Liv feud with Mike/Maria & then Andrade/Zelina. Just a way to get them on TV & give them something to do to see if the act can catch on or whatever. As a whole WWE should have a lot more managers & valets imo. Lio Rush is a good chickenshit manager. Enzo also would have been great because who didn't want to see him get punched in the mouth?

1 hour ago, Coffey said:

Seth was fine as Intercontinental Champion. They should have just left him there. I don't know why they moved him back up to the World Title anyway. I also think The Fiend doesn't need a title. Just like The Undertaker never really needed a championship. Just have him show up & wreck people as a special attraction. Like André the Giant. 

There's people on the roster that don't have the overexposed stink on them yet, like Aleister Black or Andrade that WWE could be doing a lot more with. I've liked that they have been trying to do more with guys like Chad Gable or even Buddy Murphy for awhile too. Rowan has also been doing pretty good stuff lately. So they've having some success lately with newer names but this Kofi & Seth as World Champs era has to end. 

Would love to see WWE at least make an attempt with EC3. Slap him with Liv Morgan or something, because she's also been off TV a lot lately & isn't a solid promo but EC3 is a great talker. Then you can have EC3/Liv feud with Mike/Maria & then Andrade/Zelina. Just a way to get them on TV & give them something to do to see if the act can catch on or whatever. As a whole WWE should have a lot more managers & valets imo. Lio Rush is a good chickenshit manager. Enzo also would have been great because who didn't want to see him get punched in the mouth?

The actual content of the Gable push though. Just hammering home that he's short isn't good.

12 minutes ago, El-P said:

They'll pop a huge rating. And make sure their current crop will look like complete non-stars and have no chance in hell to sustain it the following week. All of this because there is some actual other pro-wrestling on TV.

They're doing a draft the next week so its hotshot city for a while anyway

7 minutes ago, Coffey said:

C.M. Punk returning to the world of professional wrestling & choosing WWE over AEW is the most depressing timeline. 

Guy just wants his big cheque

Let's put it like this.

CM Punk coming back to WWE : whatever. They all come back eventually. If Jeff Jarrett came back, anyone can.

CM Punk doing a Saudi show, yeah, now that would be a bit depressing for those who thought the guy had any principles at all (well, of course, technically, WWE can afford anyone including Punk because of the Saudi money, mostly, so...)

31 minutes ago, SirEdger said:

Depressing for who? For those who choose the narrative that WWE is the root of all evil and that only CM Punk can take them down? God forbid Punk can move on from all of this and actually take the high road, contrarily to what we first thought.

Maybe it's depressing because Punk could be a difference maker for AEW while WWE has such a track record of turning potential difference makers into nothing that he'll not feel special for very long if he goes back.

And really, as a fan, him going to the other side and stoking the flames of the war is way more exciting. 

If I didn't know there was a new set, I'd barely notice.

Was hoping for more of a refresh than this.

Ten seconds in, and the show still looks as stale as ever.

As for C.M. Punk, he's a whore. They all are. Did you really expect more from a guy who sold his best friend down the river?