Hell in a Cell 2019 - Card is not only subject to change, but is bound to

KawadaSmile

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I am going to assume that there will be 100 reasons why Rowan broke a pencil in front of the camera and none of them will be right 

Well if Reigns is going to be the Sting in the feud it is not going to be anytime soon

I thought Cole saved it quite well by saying it was symbolism for what he was about to do to Bryan.

No clue where the hell that pencil came from though :lol:

5 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Guess the crowd was happy with not over Asuka winning!

Hey, @KawadaSmile, at least have the decency to @ me if you're going to make a snarky reference to me in a thread for a show I'm not watching. ;)

The Alexa-Nikki team died on the vine, because 1. The Women's Tag Team Titles are worthless pieces of shit no one in WWE cares about, and 2. They stopped bothering to write storylines for Alexa and Nikki, lazily supplanting that with a title reign. 

Asuka and Sane probably won't fare any better, TBH, and they'll end up losing to Sonya and Mandy at some b-level PPV, and not a single fuck will be given.

Just now, C.S. said:

Hey, @KawadaSmile, at least have the decency to @ me if you're going to make a snarky reference to me in a thread for a show I'm not watching. ;)

I'd recommend you watch the match, my dude. It was actually a fun romp, and your fave Asuka was impressive as usual.

Matter of fact, the show is pretty dope so far. WWE overdelivering on poorly marketed B-shows is a tradition as old as time

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

I'd recommend you watch the match, my dude. It was actually a fun romp, and your fave Asuka was impressive as usual.

Matter of fact, the show is pretty dope so far. WWE overdelivering on poorly marketed B-shows is a tradition as old as time

I'm not subscribed to the Network or I would've gladly watched it.

Asuka may not be my fave, but this is a match I would've looked forward to.

The show actually looks strong on paper, but it's all about how it ends. If geek Rollins somehow neuters The Fiend, any other goodwill this show generated will be killed quicker than Rambling Rabbit. 

3 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

I think Wyatt goes scary spooky clown and causes a non-finish, as I cannot see Seth winning this in any way.

A Hell in a Cell match ending in a non finish is as weaksauce as it gets. (Your're probably right though)