Hell in a Cell 2019 - Card is not only subject to change, but is bound to

KawadaSmile

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

And there is no way Rollins handles the fallout as well as Reigns did. Roman absorbed the heat and learned to thrive on it. Rollins deletes his Twitter when Sasha fans got too hot for him.

He is in for a very bumpy ride.

He's also super thin skinned so it's going to really eat away at him.

Again I don't think this will do wonders for AEW like people think it will because most of the people who are "fuck this company I won't watch it" still watch NXT because of how non WWE it seems.  

But yeah given they will probably be gutted in the next draft as well as this shit, that attendance for RAW in the future is going to be something.  

Does WWE even have a program to force hardcore fans to fool themselves and keep watching hoping for shit to get better? Lesnar vs Cain ain't it. The women seem to be an endless loop with the same people on top (reminds me of the Cena/Batista/Orton years). Roman and Bryan are either gonna become a tag team and either do a slow burn to a future heel turn/program or just stay a tag for a while before "plans change".

I'm way past giving them any benefit of the doubt and mainly focus on whatever Bryan is doing. But I'm trying to figure out what could a more optimistic fan (a notch below KawadaSmile, who could convince himself to watch at least every Smackdown because Cole is calling that show :lol:) try to project/think about to convince himself to keep watching regularly.

Just now, Jmare007 said:

I'm way past giving them any benefit of the doubt and mainly focus on whatever Bryan is doing. But I'm trying to figure out what could a more optimistic fan (a notch below KawadaSmile, who could convince himself to watch at least every Smackdown because Cole is calling that show :lol:) try to project/think about to convince himself to keep watching regularly.

Hahahaa thanks for the shout out, bubba!

SmackDown gave me quite a lot of reasons to keep on watching, to be honest. The "who done it" storyline and Buddy Murphy matches were great stuff, and the KOTR was one of the best tournaments ever. Now, we still have Bryan/Roman.

As for RAW... they had some stuff going on for them: Ricochet and Cedric getting some big wins, The Fiend turning into this great character, Sasha returning. All this was interesting to me, but in this case they've managed to either kill it altogether (Rico and Ced not getting a decisive win over AJ was bullshit), or booked in a way that it's supposed to make us wait instead of develop anything. Sasha lost, and Bray Wyatt, despite getting absurd reactions, didn't walk out with the title. Those things are lame as shit, even for an optimistic fan like me.

I will say, though, that I am curious about the Draft. Will they do a dumbass move like getting Roman on RAW and Seth on SD? Who knows?

This watch along reaction for the last few minutes is fucking priceless :lol:  :lol: the DQ reaction is even better (at 3hr13min aprox.), Waltman got pissed lmao

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Hahahaa thanks for the shout out, bubba!

SmackDown gave me quite a lot of reasons to keep on watching, to be honest. The "who done it" storyline and Buddy Murphy matches were great stuff, and the KOTR was one of the best tournaments ever. Now, we still have Bryan/Roman.

As for RAW... they had some stuff going on for them: Ricochet and Cedric getting some big wins, The Fiend turning into this great character, Sasha returning. All this was interesting to me, but in this case they've managed to either kill it altogether (Rico and Ced not getting a decisive win over AJ was bullshit), or booked in a way that it's supposed to make us wait instead of develop anything. Sasha lost, and Bray Wyatt, despite getting absurd reactions, didn't walk out with the title. Those things are lame as shit, even for an optimistic fan like me.

I will say, though, that I am curious about the Draft. Will they do a dumbass move like getting Roman on RAW and Seth on SD? Who knows?

All of those things for SD are a thing of the past though, there's not a lot to look forward besides a Roman/Bryan alliance and possible/future break up.

Completely forgot about the draft though. That's perfect for an optimistic (or blind) fan to continue to watch once there's new rosters (even though the brand split means jackshit right now) and possible future matchups. Oh well, I guess WWE will continue to mindfuck people to keep watching one way or another.

11 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

All of those things for SD are a thing of the past though, there's not a lot to look forward besides a Roman/Bryan alliance and possible/future break up.

Completely forgot about the draft though. That's perfect for an optimistic (or blind) fan to continue to watch once there's new rosters (even though the brand split means jackshit right now) and possible future matchups. Oh well, I guess WWE will continue to mindfuck people to keep watching one way or another.

True! It was good enough for me because it felt like things were progressing and made sense. The Revival being part of Orton's troupe was good too, and it leads to a reason to keep on watching, which is: will Heavy Machiney win those damn titles already?

6 hours ago, Jmare007 said:

This watch along reaction for the last few minutes is fucking priceless :lol:  :lol: the DQ reaction is even better (at 3hr13min aprox.), Waltman got pissed lmao

The "So it's gonna take HHH's sledghammer to beat him. *sarcastic laugh*" bit was awesome. 

So is that a thing ? WWE does watch along with people looking bored/appalled by their shows ? Also, is it bad that I don't recognize anyone but Waltman and Natalya (who looks about a billion times better here than she does on TV BTW). Natalya looked bored as fucking hell by this. This is not gonna stay on Youtube for long when your own guys are shitting on your product on a youtube stream...

6 hours ago, brocklock said:

It says so much about the match that The Fiend's awful cartoon character giant mallet is like the 6th or 7th stupidest thing that happened. That killed any credibility the character had with me.

Dude's other personality is this weird Mr. Rogers-like dude who keeps on talking with weird puppets. He actually killed one of those puppets with the mallet, so it's not like it wasn't introduced properly... I mean, it is goofy, but it is 100% in character.