Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/07 - 10/13 Mamma Mia Nigel! The crowd is turning on Seth much like [REDACTED COMPARISON]

KawadaSmile

Well, people addressing personal family business on a public forum via Twitter, with idiots followers commenting on a private matter without any real knowledge of what is happening, is pretty fucking disgraceful. So yeah, maybe she's right, maybe she isn't, but really, none of anyone's fucking business but their own.

The less said about Reby's Twitter habits, the better. Everytime someone posts something here, she comes of as awful and attention whorish. Then again, Twitter gets the worst out of people anyway, so that's not saying much.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, El-P said:

Well, people addressing personal family business on a public forum via Twitter, with idiots followers commenting on a private matter without any real knowledge of what is happening, is pretty fucking disgraceful.

Can't argue with this...

On 10/12/2019 at 12:36 PM, FMKK said:

Bryan Alvarez made a good point on Observer Radio earlier (even with Dave talking over him and not really taking on board what he was saying). If you were a new viewer watching the advertised Reigns vs Rollins match, how the fuck would you respond to the ending being a weird fat guy in a clown mask pulling one of the wrestlers under the ring? You'd turn the channel and never look back because it's embarrassing shit and makes absolutely no sense.

Agreed 100%. This bray shit is a huge turn off.

After watching more NFL games than I should've, I'd say that Bray Wyatt is more appealing than other fat clowns stinking up the joint, like Baker Mayfield or Mitch Trubisky.

Is Orton the Tom Brady of WWE? Undeniably skilled and with the accomplishments to match, but boring as shit to watch 90% of the time, occasionally turns it up but is mostly comfortable in a system that benefits his strenghts.

33 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

After watching more NFL games than I should've, I'd say that Bray Wyatt is more appealing than other fat clowns stinking up the joint, like Baker Mayfield or Mitch Trubisky.

Is Orton the Tom Brady of WWE? Undeniably skilled and with the accomplishments to match, but boring as shit to watch 90% of the time, occasionally turns it up but is mostly comfortable in a system that benefits his strenghts.

That's a pretty accurate comparison actually.