Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/07 - 10/13 Mamma Mia Nigel! The crowd is turning on Seth much like [REDACTED COMPARISON]

KawadaSmile

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Is Joe retired? I mean, he's incredibly good in the commentary role, but it feels odd.

He and Mauro would be a killer commentary team. 

1 minute ago, KawadaSmile said:

Rollins and Brock are not elligible

Yeah, of course. I had a brain freeze there.

Did this board crash for anyone else?

6 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Yeah, of course. I had a brain freeze there.

I take this back. Makes zero sense for Rollins and Brock to be ineligible if both Women's Champions are eligible. That's why I expected the male champs too.

3 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

Big Cass couldn't even have good matches with Daniel Bryan, so I guess Corbin deserves some modicum of credit for being able to clear the "not dragging down an insanely talented smaller worker too much" hurdle.

If being better than Big Cass is the standard for being a good worker in @KawadaSmile's world, I can't wait until he discovers Test!

4 minutes ago, Coffey said:

I mean... that's a pretty hilarious fuck up but it's also almost unforgivable. That's like the entire hook of the show...

This is like “I am legitimately starting to wonder if someone super high in the company is intentionally trying to undermine Vince” level of shit lately. Right when they needed to look fresh they’ve done this shit.