Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/07 - 10/13 Mamma Mia Nigel! The crowd is turning on Seth much like [REDACTED COMPARISON]

KawadaSmile

3 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

If being better than Big Cass is the standard for being a good worker in @KawadaSmile's world, I can't wait until he discovers Test!

Hey, Test had that bomb ass match against Lesnar!

But for real, Corbin has gathered a number of very good matches by now. He's been overexposed and I get that he may be repellant due to the Seth feud, but he is far from being bad

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not watching, but I saw this tweet. Nintendologic recently made a point about WWE wrestlers being more like performance artists who are glad and honoured to be in WWE, and this tweet really illustrates that. WWE actively inculcates and expects that attitude from its wrestlers and even its fans, really. Sasha is one of the top heels in the company and was in the hottest match of the night at their most recent PPV. Forget about the glory days, can you imagine, from, like, 2002-2011 (Post-Attitude/Cena era), top faces and heels like Cena, Triple H, Orton, Taker, etc thanking Vince McMahon, WWE and the network for drafting them to their brand? When did WWE fully enter this gratitude era? 

The whole deal with everyone on the roster having to show endless corporate fealty and gratitude for the McMahons for taking the time to employ them is like reason #1797808298 WWE is super un-cool and lame with the youth demo they crave so badly.  What kids are going to get behind folks who are such ham-handed company drones? 

It's like the entire roster are those unrealistically happy people in McDonalds' help wanted signs only more sports-entertainery. 

Lucha House Party drafted in the 4th round is the Mitch Trubinsky of this draft so far.   I mean have they won a non-main event match in the last year?   

Given the complete randomness of some of these names I am starting to wonder if the celebrities are actually making the picks.  I mean seriously Natalya :lol:

Didn't see the show yet but did they explain why only a certain section of the roster is available to be drafted tonight? That just doesn't make any sense to me if they are going for a sports style draft. That's like telling Cleveland Browns they can't draft Baker Mayfield until Round 5 but they can take Sam Darnold first overall instead. No one does this in those sports.

3 minutes ago, Slasher said:

Didn't see the show yet but did they explain why only a certain section of the roster is available to be drafted tonight? That just doesn't make any sense to me if they are going for a sports style draft. That's like telling Cleveland Browns they can't draft Baker Mayfield until Round 5 but they can take Sam Darnold first overall instead. No one does this in those sports.

Basically half the roster was in the pool to pick from today and the other half tomorrow. There's no real reason other than otherwise Raw would just be three hours of drafting guys like the B Team.