Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite Week 2 - 9th October 2019

FMKK

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the show and my god, two weeks of me being a satisfied customer guys. All the little things they do add so much to the overall presentation. I was halfway through the show when I realized that the nameplates displayed each wrestler's win-loss record. That's crazy to me. Such a subtle touch. And that main event angle? Perfect retaliation for the Inner Circle beatdown of last week. Allin skating in to take down Jericho had me SCREAMING.

Week 2 was way way better than Week 1. Everything made sense and advanced stories. No stupid celebrity stuff and some good wrestling. Private party vs Young Bucks was the best "making a star" match I've seen in years. Big props to the Bucks for that. Only thing I didn't like on the show was the commentary. JR was awful and it seemed to affect the other two. Especially during the women's match and Pac in the Moxley vs Spears match.

2 hours ago, sek69 said:

Assuming the photo of that shiner AEW posted was legit, looks like Bea stiffed Britt again.

Looked legit to me, although I probably missed the exact spot when it happened.

At this stage...if it's legit, why are they keeping Bea Priestley around? Surely, they can find women that can work safer than her?

Other than that, tremendous show this week. Premiere last week was good but tonight was fantastic. Legit stunned at Private Party going over the Young Bucks but with the post-main event shenanigans, it made sense.

It cracks me up that Jim Ross seemingly has nothing to say about AEW Women’s Champion, Riho, other than she’s small, under 100 pounds & has to do a lot because of it. BAW GAWD HER HEART! Can someone show him some Spike Dudley matches or something? 

Don't forget JR talking about what he is going to eat every time they mention what town they are going too!!

But seriously, that show was great. I liked week 1, and I think week 2 was a TON better.

If they can keep this up, the sky is the fucking limit.

and yeah, let's get rid of this Bea chick if she can't not hurt people. Tons of talented girls out there who are better workers and manage not to hurt people. Hire Miyu Yamashita!