Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/14 - 10/20 Randy Orton is the Tom Brady of WWE

KawadaSmile

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they released images of the arenas in (the terrible looking) WWE2K20, and they have the Mae Young Classic, multiple Takeovers, that Australian Super Show they did, literally every TV and PPV arena except You Know What. So the show they are pushing as Just As Big As Wrestlemania can't be recreated in their own game.*

*It'll get made by fans, but let's see if it gets deleted like Chris Benoit CAWs do.

15 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Joe, Miz, and Corbin being drafted so late is genuinely shocking. 

There's no rhyme or reason to a lot of the stuff in the draft. Even Smackdown, where they didn't shuffle anything, was weird. Why Drew in round one instead of Owens? Why the Lucha Dragons so high? Why not Nikki/Alexa as a team? etc. Here it's pretty ridiculous that Bayley went two rounds after Charlotte when she had the belt. Cedric going right before the US champ. Etc.

1 minute ago, Strummer said:

Seth v Fiend at Crown Jewel

If Fiend doesn't win the title on Halloween, all hope is lost.

11 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

C'mon C.S.

I don't care about "The Gypsy King," his useless nickname, and his inability to break a pen. Even Asuka or Drew Gulak would've been able to break that pen with ease. Mauro would've snapped that pen in half while coming up with a witty reference about Bic ballpoint pens. 

2 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

hahahah fuck they are set on wyatt eating a pin, aren't they? i mean, another fuck finish would be too much even for them

It's a pointless Saudi Blood Money show. Another fuck finish won't matter in the slightest.

7 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

hahahah fuck they are set on wyatt eating a pin, aren't they? i mean, another fuck finish would be too much even for them

Just goes to show that you can kill what is already dead.  I figure it will be one of those piled on a bunch of shit and Rollins on top kind of thing

The Fiend should come down to the ring with a bonesaw.   If anyone in the WWE would use one it would be him

Lacey Evans and Natalya as a team after killing each other for a couple weeks is so WWE.  

Just now, sek69 said:

Raw

Just now, KawadaSmile said:

S'moa Joe is on RAW.

Good. Hopefully Paul Heyman can get some cool stuff out of him. He's not the Joe of the past of course, but I still think he's got some left in the tank. He's also still a great promo.