Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite Week 3 - 16 October 2019

FMKK

2 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

I don't get Cornette's hate of Riho. Jungle Boy and Riho are both attractive young people that are good at getting sympathy. 

She's so small that it's hard to buy her as a legitimate threat. I don't agree with that in her case, but it's not an absurd thing to think.

Serious question: is Baker demonstrably better at anything from an in-ring standpoint than Alicia Fox?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

Riho is so charismatic but Baker is not good. They need to phase her out of a featured position and keep her in dark matches.  

The one downside of them not doing house shows is that someone who really needs the ring time like Baker isn't going to get it. I think she could be good but she's too green to be a lead character.

Just now, NintendoLogic said:

She's so small that it's hard to buy her as a legitimate threat. I don't agree with that in her case, but it's not an absurd thing to think.

Serious question: is Baker demonstrably better at anything from an in-ring standpoint than Alicia Fox?

I would say I feel her execution is slightly better but Fox has more charisma and has an actual character.

The crowd did not really care for anything Baker did, but they were hot for Riho and it was a fun match. The right person won; I was scared they were making Baker the champ. 

The commentary of the show is so refreshing and delightfully different than what we see on WWE shows. They are not perfect by any means but they are east and not grating to listen to throughout the show, and I cannot say that about WWE main roster commentary. Thank fuck I don't have to listen to stupid bickering on commentary.

4 minutes ago, FMKK said:

Her coming out through the crowd to take sugary drinks and snacks from fans would be money

I'm aware I'm just taking to myself here but they could totally have an inversion of the heel pouring liquor angle and have a babyface empty a can of Coke on her.

6 minutes ago, Mad Dog said:

Knock her out and cram a bunch of Snickers in her mouth.

She could spit mouthwash like green mist. Choke people out with floss. It's really sad that I'm fantasy booking heel dentist spots but there's lots of good shit there!