AEW Dynamite Week 3 - 16 October 2019

FMKK

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I were the Khans, I would get Billy on the phone and chew him the fuck out because his employee is an embarrassment who is now reflecting badly on the NWA.

Now that Cornette has an NWA commentary gig, he's no longer speaking for only himself.

Just now, MoS said:

How many people think Jericho is genuinely the best he has ever been? Because I absolutely do.

I still think they should pull the trigger on Cody at Full Gear though. The fans are molten for him.

I think his ringwork has taken a couple of steps back this year but the rest of his act is just top notch right now. He might be the best act in the United States right now.

This was the first time I have watched an entire episode live on TV. 

I know people have been critical of JR but i thought he was good. This booth is so refeshing to hear compared with every single WWE announce team in the last 10 years. 

The show was a little tag heavy for my tastes but it was such an easy show to watch. I didn't like everything but I didn't ever feel like changing the channel. 

I really liked the main event. I like that Jericho takes his time and doesn't rush anything.  Darby Allin is such a special talent and I loved the tape spots. Overall, positive first experience watching Dynamite. 

Just now, MoS said:

How many people think Jericho right now is genuinely the best he has ever been? Because I absolutely do.

I still think they should pull the trigger on Cody at Full Gear though. The fans are molten for him.

I have a feeling the MJF turn will happen at Full Gear (even though it's too soon IMO because barely anything has been established on TV) and he'll join The Inner Circle.

I'm also interested to see where Mox fits in the larger main event scene. They have done a much better job of building PAC as a star than I had expected. Page is not working at the main event level though. He can be Hager's first victory in a match.

5 minutes ago, MoS said:

Page is not working at the main event level though.

Because he looks like a WWF/WCW midcarder, circa 1995.

John Hawk Bradshaw and Bobby Duncam Jr. want to have a word with their lawyers.

Page needs to seriously overhaul his look and gimmick. Maybe being "The Hangman" worked when he was the outlaw cowboy of The Bullet Club or whatever, but it absolutely does not work outside that context.

Not even a little bit.

Imagine if they had put the title on this goof.

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

Because he looks like a WWF/WCW midcarder, circa 1995.

John Hawk Bradshaw and Bobby Duncam Jr. want to have a word with their lawyers.

Page needs to seriously overhaul his look and gimmick. Maybe being "The Hangman" worked when he was the outlaw cowboy of The Bullet Club or whatever, but it absolutely does not work outside that context.

Not even a little bit.

Imagine if they had put the title on this goof.

I have zero problems with a cowboy in wrestling... if they act like cowboys. I like Page as a wrestler but I don't look forward to his matches.