Pro Wrestling Only

AAA Heroes Immortales 10/19

sek69

Maravilla fucking Hamburgesa over never ever gets old. Poor guy got slapped by Mami too. I love Maravilla's theme music BTW, I wonder what it is (too lazy to search...) Fun match with these guys as usual. Although they don't give a flying fuck about selling, Maravilla got spiked on the apron and she was fine 30 seconds later, but I don't care, she's great anyway.

Taurus vs Vikingo was amazing, as usual.

Fenix vs Omega was MOTYC to me. Kinda hard to work that kind of match in front of the AAA crowd, but the fact they crowd was going wild at the end is a testament of just how great Omega is (Fenix is too, of course), he can get it done anywhere. Some brutal looking stuff here, and yeah, the busted nose added to the final stretch.

How can they deliver such an awful, boring main event after these two matches ? And Psycho Clown's new theme has to be one of the most annoying ever. Then again, what was the last time Psycho Clown was involved in something half-decent ?

Tritton showing up was cool. No Rush, no LA Park. Come on AAA, make some move.

Also, next time I watch a AAA big show, I'll drink a shot every time I see some goof on the entrance or running down the ramp for some reason. It's like a running gag.