Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/21 - 10/27 Brazil now has a black sea!

KawadaSmile

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yes. This RAW banged hard, my dudes.

There are minor criticisms, like nearly no use of the Women's Division (although it's easily explained by like 90% of them being in Australia, I really wanted to see Liv) or no Murphy, they managed to use new blood to an amazing degree.

Humberto facing the Universal Champion right out the gate and Street Profits getting a main event match and winning was incredible.

Kind of a minor quibble, but since WWE made a trend of false advertising last week, the main event was *supposed* to be a six man. Instead we got AJ in the corner and the mystery partner ending up doing a run in after AJ was already ejected. 

"They didn't want to take the focus off the Street Profits" I can here people saying, but they didn't have to book it as a six man in the first place if it's not what they wanted to do.

It just dawned on me: Keith Lee is Abdullah the Butcher if Abby could wrestle and wasn't a mass murderer.

31 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

And an actual shocking ending that I didn't see coming. That's rare these days.

Yeah, this was awesome. Finn has lacked an edge since joining NXT/WWE a few years ago. Going the Becky Lynch route and turning back babyface down the road with a newfound aggressive streak is probably exactly what he needs. 

29 minutes ago, Tim Evans said:

What an episode of NXT tonight. Some really great wrestling from Grimes/Riddle and the North American title match. And an actual shocking ending that I didn't see coming. That's rare these days. Easily the best episode of NXT on USA.

Yeah, from the looks of it, it really did sound like an appealing episode of NXT. Might check it out tomorrow, because I am really interested in basically everything they did tonight.

4 minutes ago, C.S. said:

It just dawned on me: Keith Lee is Abdullah the Butcher if Abby could wrestle and wasn't a mass murderer.

You forgot Hep C!